Motonari Drabble

Tumblr ask: Can I request some Motonari stuff to survive ti the quarantine (if headcanon or fanfiction and if smut/fluff/angst, I leave you the choice)

A/N: Modern day AU, hope you like it, I made a smol fluffy drabble!!

Warning: fluff

"Sweetheart that isn't comfortable!" he shuffled in your lap.

"I'm sorry but just keep still!" your fingers ran through his soft hair as you attempted to braid it.

"This is stupid," he grumbled, shifting his weight against the couch as he sat semi comfortably on the floor between your legs.

"You never know unless you try, plus it's not like we have much to do around here anyway." you squished his cheeks and he made the cutest pout. When you returned to your task, he attempted to reach for the bowl of popcorn across the couch without moving his head.

"OW!" he made you jump out of your skin as he reached for the bowl, hurting himself as his hair was pulled in the process. Motonari cackled, smiling as he stared at you, "cutie," he murmured, pinching your cheek.

Caressing both his cheeks, you dipped down to kiss him on the forehead before flicking it.

"Do ya have any things ya want to do? I'm going to kill something." he sighed as you tied yet another small scrunchie around the end of the braid you just completed.

"Mmmmh, I was thinking we should learn how to cook -- because take away every single meal is unhealthy. I have a few movies and series that we might like-"

"Horror, gory ones?" his eyes twinkled as he watched you.

"... I also thought we could try personalising a few of our plane clothes."

"Mmmmh hmmmm," he didn't seem bothered, standing up and enveloping you in his arms as he layed on the couch, holding onto you like you were a teddy bear.

"Babyyyy I didn't finish your hair."

"To hell with it!" he nuzzled your neck, kissing your jaw.

"You were never on board with the plans were you?" (on board hehe see what i did there ok i'll stop)

"Heh," he snickered, you didn't have to see him to know he had the biggest smug grin on his face.

"At least let me do something about the last bit." reaching to the small table, you picked up the last scrunchie, biting on it as you pulled away from him to turn around and straddle his lap.

"Please take ya time." his hands rand up and down your legs, clearly loving the position. Taking the rest of his longer hair in one hand, you made sure it was straight and untangled before placing the rubber around it into a pony tail.

You had to stifle a laugh, seeing the whole of the hair style you gave him. The braids were neat and well done, the other half was a slightly messy ponytail, not even hanging over his brow, it was standing up, like a palm tree, a leek or even a bean stalk.

It was incredibly cute how oblivious he was at how dreadfully different it was from what you pictured. The way he trusted you with it made your heart melt.

"Braided, ponytail hairstyle success and failure, but it wasn't my fault."

"Whose fault was it hm?" he teased as you crawled backwards to cuddle his broad chest and rest against his collarbone.

"Yours," you frowned, chuckling, he kissed your furrowed eyebrows, watching you before you pecked his chin.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Spirited Away,"

"I've taught you well!" you chuckled.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)