Warlords Reacting To You Wanting To Buy This T-Shirt

A/N: This is a little idea I just had and I thought I would share

A/N: This is a little idea I just had and I thought I would share. [Modern Day AU] okay, honestly I don't even know what this is.

Warning: implied smut.

Nobunaga: "Nonesense, you are not ugly, now show me your ass."

Hideyoshi: "You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen and I will remind you about it every single day."

Masamune: "You work out? I knew an ass couldn't be so naturally perfect – but show me just in case."

Mitsuhide: "..."

Ieyasu: "You work out?"

Mitsunari: "Who is this for? Not you I hope, it wouldn't be accurate."

Ranmaru: "You're too cute, can I work out with you?"

Kenshin: "If you buy that, I will burn it and hope it will burn that revolting and untrue thought about yourself."

Shingen: "You won't be needing that ugly shirt, you can workout naked, with me."

Yoshimoto: "What kind of fabric is that? Won't it make you too hot when you're exercising?"

Sasuke: "Buy one for me as well."

Yukimura: "I don't like the colour."

Motonari: "Pff, you're not ugly, take all your clothes off so I can be sure it will fit."

Kennyo: "Who would make such a shirt and why would you want to buy it?"

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)