New Boy

" Uh pardon me." He said politely. I was still staring into his eyes. " Um, is this the men's room?" He asked. Realization hit me. This wasn't the best way to meet a hot guy.

" Yes I was just um, I was just-just. It's a long story." I told him smiling at the end. He nodded and smiled back. We both stepped in the same direction. Him trying to go to the bathroom and me trying to get to class. We did it again.

He moved to the side and let me pass. I smiled at him. " Thank you." He smiled back and I walked off.

::

I was sitting in my desk smiling at Tyler as he made a funny face at me. I shook my head at him. I rested my head on my head and slowly turned my head to look at the new boy. I looked at him and he looked at me back. I blushed and gave him a smile turning back to look at the front of the class.

I felt my phone ring on my lap and and turned it on to look at it. It was a text from Bonnie. HAWT-E STARING @ U. I smiled at the words at read off. and turned of my phone. Not noticing the glare Tyler was giving the new boy.

::

Elena and I walked towards the cemetery. This is one of the only times we really talk and are at peace. We walked in only for a crow to startle us but we kept going.

We sat down by our parents stone and started writing.

Dear Diary,
          I made it through the day. I mean I went at Elena but that was the only real downfall today. Well besides saying I'm fine all day. I meant it though. I'm getting better slightly. I don't know if anyone noticed. When someone asks how are you. I come to think they don't really want a answer.

I stopped writing when I heard the crow hawk. It did it again making me sigh. I can tell Elena was getting furious. I went up to the bird and allowed it to go on to my fingers. I placed it on my shoulder and pet it.

" You should be careful." Elena told me staring at me. I rolled my eyes.

" It's a bird Elena not some blood sucking vampire, now leave it." I told her sitting back down with the bird in my shoulder.

" Hey little birdie. Aren't you beautiful." I said petting it's head. It hawked again. I chuckled a little. All of a sudden there was smoke around us. I grabbed my things and stood up.

" Hey birdie I have to go now. This is creepy." I said to it and let it fly off. I looked at Elena.

" This has never happened before. Why now?" I asked.

" I don't Aliza." We looked around and started leaving. We turned around on last time noticing someone on the other side of the cemetery. This caused us to start running. Elena fell causing me to fall over her. Not noticing I dropped my diary. Stupid Elena and her clumsiness. I helped Elena up and as I was about to turn around but I bumped into the new boy.

" Ahh! Why do we keep meeting like this." I said putting a hand over my chest. He chuckled slightly and I totally forgot Elena was there.

" I don't know but you okay? I saw you fall." He asked gently. I nodded and smiled softly.

" Yes I'm fine, thank you." I said to him.

" We're you following us?" Stupid Elena. I hit her arm and glared at her. She rolled her eyes and shrugged.

" No like I said I just saw you fall." He said. I gave him and sorry look and he shook his head telling me it was okay.

" You just happened to be hanging out in a cemetery?" Elena asked a little rude. I know she's not trying to be though.