Kitten

( You'll know when to play it.)

Elena, Stefan, Damon and I arrived at the hospital. Elena, Stefan and I walk over to Bonnie and Damon went to speak to Caroline's mom quickly.

" Bonnie. How's Caroline?" I pulled her into a hug.

" She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it." I pulled away and let out a shaky breath.

" What?" Elena said in a scared tone. Bonnie embraced Elena into a hug. I give them their moment because that is their bestfriend in there. I feel for Caroline especially because we have gotten closer but I don't know her like they do.

" Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena pulls away and looks between me and Bonnie.

" Aliza has drained enough energy for today and Bonnie doesn't know how to. Isn't that right?" Damon walked beside me. I'm now in the middle of the Salvatore boys. Damon wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

" No, I don't." Bonnie stated simply.

" No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that." Damon told her in a snarky tone.

" Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn." Bonnie snapped back.

" Can we not do this. Caroline is literally on her death bed and you guys are arguing. Drop it." Stefan sternly told both of them. Bonnie sighed and Damon held his hands up in defense.

" I can give Caroline some blood." Damon suggested.

" No, no way." Elena protested.

" No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Elena." Damon told her.

" It's to risky. I can't agree to that." Elena shook her head.

" Elena this is our best bet right now. You know if I could I would help but my magic is all worn out." I told her softly.

" Do it." Bonnie told Damon. She sees Elena's face. " This is Caroline. We can't let her die. Do it." Bonnie told Damon again.

" If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" Damon pointed between the two of them with his free hand.

" No. But you'll do it anyway. For Aliza." Bonnie said and walked away.

" Elena, Aliza I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" Jenna rushed to us. Giving Damon a quick look.

" Where have you been?" I asked her.

" At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told Elena earlier." Jenna looked to Elena confused.

" No, you didn't." Elena told her.

" Yes, I did." Realization hits us like a brick.

" Katherine." I sighed out to the boys who nodded.

" My love I don't know if this is a lot to ask but can you go check on Jer. With Katherine around and now that she can be invited in the house I don't like him home alone. Vicky to." I asked Stefan. He brought his right hand up to my cheek.

" Of course baby. Stay with Damon at all cost." He looked into my eyes.

" I will." I said to him. He nodded and pulled me into a kiss.

" I love you." He said then sped away. Good thing there was no one there. Not like they could see him anyway. I turned back to Damon.

" Let's go do this so we can get out of here." I grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it. He smiled. We walked to Caroline's room. I swung our arms back and forth.