Weak

( Play song. Optional.)

" I can't believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf." Jeremy leaned on the door to the bathroom.

" He's not a werewolf yet." I told him fixing my hair in the mirror.

" But Mason is?" Elena asked confused.

" He is because he killed someone. Killing someone while having the werewolf gene is what allows you to turn." I turned and faced Elena and Jeremy.

" So we have to make sure he doesn't kill anyone?" Jeremy asked.

" There is no we Jeremy. I don't want you involved." Elena came next to me and but lip gloss on.

" By definition of being in this family, I'm involved." Jeremy snapped at her.

" This is dangerous, Jeremy." Elena sighed and leaned against the sink.

" Elena he has been apart of this since before you knew. Now it's his choice whether or not he wants to be apart of it." I kissed Jeremy's cheek and walked into my room. I went to my closet and pulled out a black sweater I stole from Stefan. I closed it to find Stefan behind it.

I jumped. " What have I told you about that?

" Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled and pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead affectionately.

" Caroline is doing Katherine's dirty work huh?" I whispered in his ear. He chuckled.

" I'm not fighting with you Stefan. Katherine is scared of me and I'm not letting her have this upper hand." We pulled away.

" Them we won't fight. We'll show our undying love for each other." He joked and smiled. I smiled back and pulled him into another kiss.

::

It's the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day. Preparations are underway. Carol Lockwood is giving a speech. While she is talking Stefan and I approach Mason. We were apologizing for Damon.

" Stefan right? The other Salvatore." Mason says as he stops and puts his last box down. He looks at me before looking away quickly.

" The nice one. The one offering an apology." Stefan nodded as me spoke.

" Not interested." Mason denied.

" Look, my brother acted impulsively." Stefan leaned a hand on the truck. Me tucked under his arm.

Mason raised his eyebrows. " You think?"

" If you and Damon keep at each other throats, somebody innocent is going to get hurt and I don't want that. You have family here so I can imagine you'd want that either. So what do you say we just quit the whole alpha male fighting thing and call a truce? At the end of the day we all know I'm alpha." My eyes glowed. This time it was intentional. He froze but shook it off. Stefan laughed at the last statement.

" I made that same offer to your boyfriend. He turned it down with a knife." Mason replied.

" He made a mistake. I'm here to make sure that neither one of you make another one." I crossed my arms.

" Tell your brother to watch his back." He told Stefan and grabbed a box about to walk off but I grabbed his arm.

" Well, I'm guessing that he only has to worry about that during a full moon. Otherwise you're not as strong, am I right? Or you would have killed Damon by now. There's one of you. There's three of us. I think you're the one that needs to watch their back." I stated and let him go. He hesitantly stuck his arm out. I took it and shook it. Glimpses of a white stone popped into my head and Katherine. He nodded and walked off.