Your Fault

Elijah's phone rings cutting his conversation with Sabine short. He answers it.

" Rebekah." Elijah spoke.

" They have taken the girl." Rebekah states aggravated.

" Who has?" Elijah places a hand on his hip.

" Marcel, our niece and the Salvatore's along with Kol and Jeremy." Rebekah ran a distracted hand through her hair.

" And you wanted to run off and start a life with this back-stabber!" Klaus speaks from the background.

" Says the man who was shacking up with him not two seconds before all this went down. Plus the other is your daughter, so shut it." Rebekah says back to him before going back to Elijah.

" Okay. We need to divide and conquer if we're gonna stand a chance. They could have gone anywhere." Rebekah sighs

" Well, I'm here with Sabine. Perhaps we could try a locator spell?" Elijah suggests.

" Yeah and I'll talk to the priest. They might even be at the church. It's the last place we'd think to look for them, right?" Klaus speaks into the phone.

" Okay. You check the church, I'll check everywhere else." Rebekah replies hanging up.

::

The Docks — Thierry's warehouse

Davina, Kol and Jeremy wake up confused, and look around anxiously to find their in a storage locker. When Davina sees Marcel sitting next to her, she panics and telekinetically throws him against the wall.

" Baby V! Hey it's okay." I walk into the little locker.

I speed over to Jeremy and Kol pulling them into a hug bear hug. " Thank the angels your okay."

" I'm not going anywhere." They said together. I chuckle letting them go.

" Where are we?" Kol asked looking around his arms wrapped around both Jeremy and Davina protectively.

" At the docks. Thierry's warehouse." Marcel answered trying to hug Davina but she gave him a aneurysm making him drop to his knees.

" I'm not gonna hurt you." Marcel groans in pain.

" I don't believe you! You want to kill me, just like everyone else." Davina shouted at him.

" I'm trying to protect you, Vina. I'm trying I really am." Marcel told her standing in pain.

" It's true, D. We're trying to protect you. Especially him." Damon told her. Davina searched the faces Stefan, Damon and I and when seeing we were trying to help she sighed.

" Are you going to use me as a weapon?" Davina raised a eyebrow at Marcel.

" I'm trying to keep you safe. Davina, look at me. I messed up. All this power that you have, it gave me an advantage. It helped me punish the witches, and it let me run the city, and I let that mean too much."

" All right? But that's over with now. One survivor to another, all I want to do is keep you alive, I swear." Marcel sat next to her holding her hand. Kol let go of her going to give her space but she grabbed his hand bringing it back around her shoulders intertwining her fingers making him smile and kiss her hand and then Jeremy's forehead making me smile.

" I'm scared. I don't know what's wrong with me." Davin cuddled into Kol's side.

" You're not alone. We'll fix this." Jeremy spoke up reaching his hand to her other hand locking their fingers.

" You won't let them hurt me?" Davina looked around the room.

" No. Nobody's gonna touch you." Kol reassured her kissing her head softly.