Something

It's been 30 minutes and the family was still there watching as Aliza and Kol cried on top of Jeremy's body. No dared to make a move or even approach the two. How could they?

" Hey baby." Damon spoke softly approaching the girl. Aliza didn't take her head out of Kol's neck.

" Damon. He's gone." She sobbed. Damon dropped on his knees Stefan doing the same and slowly and carefully brought the girl into his hold.

" I know, my love. I know." Damon whispers in her head while rubbing her hair gently.

" It's been half an hour since he died. We need to do something." Rebekah interrupted.

" How about you just leave?!" Stefan snapped. " No one needs you here."

Rebekah was shocked at Stefan's tone, but nether the less sighed sadly and looked away before speeding off.

" You guys should go to." Stefan looked at the other Mikealson's. " Except for Hadrian. The only one who currently cares about Aliza."

" I have to be here for my daughter." Klaus protested.

" No you don't. You haven't been there these pass couple of days and if you know what's best for her you'll leave." Stefan argued.

Klaus went to argue again, but Elijah stopped him. " He's right. Let's just go. Aliza doesn't need more stress."

" Elijah, she's my daughter an-."

" And nothing Niklaus. Let's go." Elijah demanded. Klaus approached Aliza gently kissing her head before speeding off leaving the others to follow.

Aliza needed to do something. She didn't know what...actually she did, but there was no way her two uncles and mates would let her do it so she moved out of Damon's grip slowly not trying to be suspicious.

Aliza stood up stumbling a bit. She walks away from the scene and lets out a breath. She turns back to the boys and seeing that they were all looking at her she whispered. " Sorry."

With that her uncles and mates were knocked out cold. She was risking everything right now but this was her little brother. She had to do something.

Aliza walked to her brother's side. She placed her warm hands on him cold pale face. She gasped at how cold it was and the rain didn't make it any better.

Aliza placed her hands above Jeremy's non beating heart. Aliza's red and white mist lightly came out her hand. It was as bright as it was before she was pregnant but it was enough for her to do something. Aliza's mist surrounded all around Jeremy's pale body.

Once he was fully covered Aliza started mumbling the spell. The same spell she used to revive her birth giver.

As Aliza mumbled the spell she felt her energy begin to drain. Her red mist was slowly fading away. Aliza shook her head as tears once again fell down her face. " No, no, no. Please."

Aliza stuck her hand out again hoping it would add more power but nothing. That was until she heard a faint thud. She stopped the spell and placed her ear on Jeremy's chest. She heard the sound of his heart start again only to fade away as the seconds past.

" Dammit!" Aliza screamed her voice echoing.

Aliza tried again. Her mist wrapped around Jeremy. This time it was a bit brighter but not by much. She mumbled the spell once again. This time she was fading away faster. Her head started to pound and her vision started to get blurry.

Aliza felt two kicks at her stomach coming from each side of her stomach. " I'm sorry, my loves."

Then all of a sudden she felt a burt of energy flow through her and just like that she was awake and her mist was as bright as ever. Even brighter than when she wasn't pregnant. Aliza started mumbling the spell once again. She could see Jeremy's color slowly start to turn back to normal but all she was waiting for was to hear his strong heartbeat.

The mist faded away fully and Aliza never felt more drained. She placed her ear back on Jeremy's chest seeing if she could hear anything...anything at all.

After a minute of lying my head on his chest there was nothing. I start to sob again while placing my hands on my pregnant stomach. " I'm sorry babies. I wish you could have met him."

Then after that was said I heard a thud. I looked around noticing the other guys were still sleeping. I looked back at Jeremy and once I did he gasped awake. " Where am I? Am I dreaming?"

" Omg." I release a relieved breath. I jump into his arms.

" I died." Jeremy whispered. I then felt hot tears on my neck.

" I know. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry I couldn't stop any of this." I whisper into his neck.

" It's not your fault please stop blaming yourself." Jeremy pleaded. " How am I here?!"

" My babies." I answer quitely.

" Are you serious?!" Jeremy pulled away.

" I'll explain later, but please don't let go. I almost lost you." I say. He nods wiping my tears before holding on to me tightly.

Moments later we heard gasps from behind me. We turn to see the all 4 men now awake looking around confused before catching the sight of me in Jeremy's arms.

" Please tell me I'm not dreaming." Kol states as he stands up slowly making his way towards us.

" No your not." Jeremy whispers letting me go and getting up from the floor as he just as slowly walks to Kol.

" How are you-." Kol doesnt get to answer because Jeremy cuts him off with a big kiss and a hug.

" How is he alive?" Damon filled in.

" Our children." I answer quitely.

" Our children?" Stefan questioned as all the men now come in front of me.

" I used my magic." I whisper looking down at my feet.

" Huh?" They all day simultaneously.

" Baby, look at us." Stefan puts his fingers under my chin lifting my head up to look at them.

" I used my magic." I say a bit louder.

" Are you crazy?!" Damon exclaims.

" You put not only yourself at danger but our unborn children." Stefan states sternly.

" I know and I shouldn't have done what I did but I needed to do something. Anything and without our children I probably wouldn't be here right now." I say softly.

" Aliza, you shouldn't have done that. You put your self at risk. You could have died trying to save me! Do you think I want that?" Jeremy questioned.

" No! I'm sorry okay. I just the need to do something. I felt like it was all my fucking fault that you were dead! Like everything was on me. I could've stopped all this!" I raise my voice.

" Princess, you are not God. We don't expect you to stop and fix everything bad thing on your own. You have to stop blaming yourself. It wasn't you fault. At all. You need to understand that. You are not alone." Hadrian spoke up.

" I'm sorry. I just didn't know what else to do. I didn't mean to put my children in danger. I wasn't in the right mind." I rambled but that's when it hit me. I could've killed my children.

" Omg. Our children could've died." I felt my chest get heavy and my vision got blurry and just like that I passed out.

IM BACK YA! I'm going to start posting more😁 School isn't such a pain in the ass anymore and I finally have the time to update more than one book.

Also, any females you want for Klaus's love interest.

Oh and speaking of Klaus go read my new Klaus story!!!

I love you all and thank you so much for reading❤️