Cat And Mouse

( Play the song. Optional ofc. )

After what she told me last night I went over to the boarding house. Damon was at the grill so I slept with Stefan. I feel Stefan stir next to me. I shake him softly and whisper his name causing him to gasp awake.

" Hey, it's okay it was just a dream." I brought my hands to his face. He calmed down instantly. I kissed his forehead and brought his head down to my chest. The energy in the room didn't feel right. I look around and I see a presence behind the door. I place Stefan to lay back down and I sped at the person. The door closed.

" What are you doing here Katherine?" Stefan sped behind me as I squeezed my hand around her throat tighter.

" It was easy to get inside of your head. Have you completely forsaken your nature?" Katherine chocked out. I squeezed harder. A idea also comes to me. What if Stefan drank on my blood mixed in with his coffee? My blood his the only blood he can take without going on a ripper binge.

" We both know I can rip you to shreds with just a snap of my fingers or better yet I can keep you hostage and deliver you to my fathers door step where he will kill you. So speak or either way you die." I threatened her. Fear overtaking her face.

" Why are you back in town?" Stefan motioned for me to let go a bit so she could speak.

" 3 reasons: you, you and you." I squeezed tighter.

" 3 reasons why I should kill you." She tried to pry off my hand from her throat. When I thought she had enough I let go and she dropped to the floor. I walked casually to a Stefan's drawer where I had clothes. I grabbed some and I grabbed some for Stefan. I grab his hand and dragged him into his bathroom so we could shower. Hopefully she's gone by then.

After the shower I stand in front of the mirror trying to but my bra on. It's always a struggle. One clip is always not in. Stefan walks to me and moves my hands away. He takes the straps and clips them together. He helps me out the straps on. His fingers lingering as he did so. He passes me my black crop top and I put it on along with my pants. I pass him his sweater that was next to me. He caught it and put it on. I grabbed our dirty clothes and walked out putting them in the hamper. I place my sneakers on also.

Stefan then grabs me and places me on his back as he speeds downstairs making me laugh along the way. We get to the living room and see Katherine there reading Stefan's journal.

" You know you should really stop reading other peoples journals kitten." She dropped the book and placed it back where it was. She turned to us a look of jealousy in her eyes.

" Ouu, Kitten being jealous isn't a good look on you." I taunted still on Stefan's back.

" What do you know about the LockWoods?" Stefan asked crossing his arms causing me to fully wrap my legs around his waist.

" The werewolf gene runs in the Lockwood family. They're not all wolves." Katherine answered drinking some blood.

" How many werewolves are out there? I mean...is it just limited to the Lockwood's?" I asked her getting down from Stefan's back but she didn't let me go far. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

" No, there are others. Not many. They're practically extinct. They mainly exist now in books and really bad movies." She answered again. My phone buzzed.

Please tell me your coming to the bbq. Can't stand Damon alone. - E.G I chuckle a bit.

I am just give me a few. - A.G I wrote back.

" Hey love, I have to go to the Jenna's barbecue. When I come back I'm going to test something." He looked confused but nodded anyway. On the other hand Katherine shuttered on how much Aliza was like her father. Scary but powerful, confident, protective which is a mixture of both parents and head on. Even using the word love was a dead give away. Aliza had a little accent not as noticeable but it was there.