Bayou

* You may play sing if you feel like it! *

" Do I have to go to school?" Jeremy groaned. We were on our way to a new school we found for Jeremy. It was a art school.

" Yes Jeremy. This is my 3rd time this morning telling you this and it's only 8:00 in the morning." I look at the time on my radio.

" I'm just making sure you haven't changed your mind." Jeremy raised his hands up. I laugh as I park in front of the school.

" Time for our beginning of the year deal." I turn in my seat to get a better look at him.

" Yes! The best part about going to school." He fist bumped the air. I rolled my eyes playfully.

" Okay, if you pass your first semester with all 80's and above. I'll get you a car." He grinned big.

" Deal!" He said automatically shaking my hand.

" Good, now get your ass into that building." He laughs and gets out walking to my side and kissing my cheek.

" I love you." I smile kissing his cheek back.

" I love you more." He smiled and walked into school.

" Wait do I have to pick you up?"

" Nah, I have to go somewhere after school. I'll be at the house a little later." I gave him a nod and blew him a kiss before driving off.

Little did I know he was going to meet a certain witch.

::

Hayley and I sit on the couch, she's flipping through a book while she talks to Agnes. There's something off about her. Over at the coffee table, Rebekah sits and types on a laptop. Damon and Stefan now walking downstairs.

" I told you Agnes, I feel great!" Hayley but her book down.

" You are overdue for a checkup." Agnes tries to persuade her.

" What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here!" Hayley raised her hands.

" A lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah spoke mildly jealous.

" I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnes told her.

" Look Hayley, I'll even go with you." I tell her. Agnes's face drops and looks scared now. Hayley thinks for a moment before nodding.

" Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." Agnes smiled and nodded.

" You guys coming?" I turn my head to look at Damon and Stefan.

There's something off with Agnes and plus we want your company. I mind linked them pointing at me and my belly. They laugh and nod.

::

The sun was going down, and Agnes drives us up to the obstetrician in the Bayou in her car.

" I could have just portaled us here if I knew it was gonna be this long." I grumbled getting out of the car stretching.

" Peanut here seems to agree." Stefan pointed to my stomach. I looked down and the baby was kicking softly.

" So do I." Damon groaned getting out of the car. Stefan and I laugh at him.

" This is the doctor's office?" Hayley asked. We looked around and it looked like we were in the middle of nowhere.

" Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go! She won't bite!" Agnes smiles.