Safe And Protected

* I forgot to mention but I switched Aliza to the same age as Elena but Aliza is a couple months younger. You may also play the song if you want.*

" Isobel just showed up at the front doorstep." I told both boys as we walked downstairs.

" What's she doing there?" Damon asked wrapping a arm around my waist. Stefan doing the same. Ever since yesterday they have been making sure I don't pass out or something.

" I don't know. That's what we're gonna go find out." I responded.

" On the way, Call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep." Stefan told Damon as he helped me tie my shoes. What? my body is still tired.

" Alright let's go." I intertwined my hands with the both of them and walked to Damon's car.

::

" Hey, she came out yet?" I looked between Elena and Alaric.

" No. She's hasn't come out." Elena shook her head. I let go the boy's hands and walk upstairs. Alaric stopped me.

" Are you sure?" I gave him a nod and went to Jenna's room. I took a bobby pin and unlocked her door. I open and see her on the end of her bed tears falling down her face. I close and lock the door. I then walk and sit on the floor next to her feet.

" Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Was the first thing she asked.

" Trust me I wanted to but Elena kept putting it off. I knew yesterday would be the right time especially with Isobel but I got sick and couldn't tell you. I knew not telling you was causing you more damage then good. I just wanted you safe and protected auntie J." She slid off the bed and sat next to me.

" Are you part of the supernatural?" I stood quite. She took my hand in hers.

" I'm not going to think of you differently. I love you no matter what A. I just wish I knew
sooner." I looked to her and wiped the last tear that ran down her face.

" I know and I'm sorry. I love you aunt Jenna
so much." She pulled me into a hug. We stood in each other's embrace for a long time.

" You know Alaric never meant to hurt you. He wanted to tell you and be honest with you. Give him a chance. He loves you aunt J. Not Isobel. Go down there and talk to him." I stood up and reached out a hand to help her up.

" Come with me?" I smiled and linked our arms.

" Of course." She smiled back and we walked out her room downstairs to the rest of them. Alaric and her stare at each other. I sigh and grab their arms pulling them to the outside porch.

" Sit and talk please."

" Yes ma'am." Alaric joked. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked back in.

" Your amazing." Elena sighed.

" I know." I flipped hair over my shoulder. The three of them laughed. I walked into the kitchen stopping when I see John.

" You too. Really?" I glare at him.

" I didn't do anything." He said immediately.

" You being here is doing something and what are you eating? It stinks." I cover my nose and resist the urge to throw up.

" A grilled cheese." He said back.

" Can you eat somewhere else? The smell
makes me want to vomit." He just nodded and left. I open the fridge and pull out a water.

" Why did he rush out of here?" Elena came
into the kitchen.

" The smell of his sandwich was making me want to vomit." I said and Damon and Stefan walked in.