Can't Stay

Elijah returns to the compound with Aliza and Hayley. Both him and Aliza furiously storms toward Marcel.

" MARCEL!" Aliza walks chest to chest." Where is my father, uncles and boyfriends?"

Marcel looks between the uncle and niece duo. " I got guys out looking for them plus Rebekah right now."

Elijah, enraged, starts throwing vampires against the walls. Aliza watches in amusement as some of the vampires cower back.

" Elijah!" Hayley shouts his name making him look to her as he throws one more vampire, Aliza chuckles holding her stomach.

Marcel sighs in frustration " Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums, and one of the Salvatore's snapped my neck, they tried to take on a coven of witches by themselves. Klaus got dropped and so did both your uncles and one of your boyfriends, one ran before he could get caught. I'm sure he's back with them though. I don't know where they are or how to find them."

" They also have Rebekah. Every one of you will help me to find them. I'm gonna kill them all." Elijah looks around the room.

" Uncle Eli, I couldn't feel their pain or hurt and they would've mind linked me already." Aliza says panicked.

Elijah places a hand on her shoulder. " We'll find them. I need you and Hayley to—."

" Uncle Eli, I can't stay here. I need to find them. I need to." Aliza begs as her eyes become watery.

" I can't have any—."

" I know and nothing will happen to me. I still know how to protect myself. I can use a basic spells and my speed is still there. I can't stay here while my father, uncle Hades, uncle Kol and the loves of my life along with father's of my children are still out there, I can't!" Aliza shakes her head.

Elijah sighs. " You must stay by me at all times. Clear?"

" Crystal." Aliza nods wiping a tear off her cheek that fell.

The possibility of them being hurt badly and her not knowing, made her feel horrible and in pain. She shouldn't have let them go...

::

The witches have gathered to say goodbye to Sophie, who, unbeknownst to most, was killed in the previous episode by her niece Monique. Monique stands emotionless outside the Deveraux tomb with a candle as a man lays bricks over Sophie's grave. Elijah and Aliza appear. Elijah quickly takes out three people at vampire speed and Aliza one, Monique is not phased, but other witches gasp.

" My siblings plus my nieces soulmates have been taken. Where are they?" Elijah looks Monique over.

" You're interrupting my Aunt Sophie's consecration." Monique glares at the two.

Aliza and Elijah tilt their heads a bit confused. " How did this happen?"

Monique smiles. " Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war."

Elijah goes to talk, but Aliza steps up going face to face with Monique who cowers back a bit. " Listen, I recommend you give me and my uncle what we want. Unless, of course, you'd like me to level this place and everything in it. I won't hesitate too." Aliza's eyes flash their orange, red color.

" That won't be necessary." Monique quickly shakes her head before looking at Elijah. " I have a message for you from Celeste."

Elijah steps up pushing a wide eyes Aliza back. Monique raises her hand toward Elijah and starts casting a spell on him. Elijah, suddenly uncomfortable, pulls at the collar of his shirt.