Was That A Threat

( You may play the song of you choose.)

Stefan, Damon and I all fell asleep on Damon's huge bed last night. We were all lazy and didn't want to get up so we fell asleep. They are both still sleeping at I admire their calm features.

" You're staring." Damon grumbled

" I'm gazing." I smile and run my fingers through my hair as he was laying on my stomach and Stefan's head on my chest.

" It's creepy." Stefan peaked a eye open.

" It's romantic." I kiss his forehead. He groans and digs his head further into my chest.

I roll my eyes. " Come on I'm going to see my mom. You guys are coming."

I attempt to get up but it's no use because I'm pulled back down.

" Pleaseee." I whine. They both lift their heads up at the same time to look at me. I immediately put on my puppy dog eyes and my famous pout. Their eyes soften and their grip loosens. I sped up and out of the bed before they can grab on to me again.

" Works every time." I wink at them.

" We know. It's so hard to say no to that face." Damon mumbled into the pillow.

" Up and at it boys. One of you can take a shower with me." Damon sped picked me up and went into the bathroom. I laughed as I heard Stefan groan.

::

" She lives here?!" Stefan asked admiring the house. Damon doing the same.

" You should see the inside." I hook my arms with theirs and we walk into the house.

" Mom, I'm here!" I shouted.

" She's in the living room waiting for you A." Harper sped to us. I hugged him.

" Come on boys. Harper you can come to." They all followed me into the living room.

" Hey momma." I kissed her cheek. She smiled and put her tea down.

" You know Stefan already but you haven't met Damon officially." I push Damon forward. He stumbles a bit but gives her a charming smile.

" Pleasure to meet you Mr.Salvatore. Heard a lot about you." My mom shook his hand.

" All good I hope." He stepped back next to me.

" Of course." She smiled and hugged Stefan.

" Now you said you had something important to share." Estelle sat back down. Harper sat next to her and the three of us sat on the couch in front of her.

" You guys have to promise not to hate me." I look between both of my soulmates.

" We can never hate you angel but why would we?" Stefan asked leaning forward still looking at me.

" You know the moonstone Mason is looking for that Jeremy knows where it is?" They nodded.

" I know what it is and what it's used for." I didn't look at them.

" So what is it used for?" Damon asked turning me by my chin to look at him. I glance at my mom quickly and I see her nodding.

" Katherine has been running from my father for 500 years. Katherine along the way has been finding and putting together the different things my father needs in order to break a curse out on him which is called the sun and the moon curse. One of those things being the moonstone." I finish.

" Why didn't you tell us?" Stefan asked grabbing my hand that I was biting my nails off with. It's a nervous habit.

" I didn't know how and I wasn't sure until yesterday." I shrugged about to bite my nails on my other hand but Damon grabs it to.