Don't Hide From Me

( Her outfit, btw if you don't like what she wears just imagine what ever. )

" Bad dream?" Damon asked his brother who gasped awake.

" Do you know how easy it was to get into your head just now. You really need some human blood. It might even the playing field." Damon said smirking

" Football reference." Damon waited a moment. " Too soon?" Damon asked with fake innocence. Stefan vamp sped to his desk grabbed a knife and flung it at Damon who didn't flinch.

Damon got up from the chair and looked at his brother with a bored look. He looked back to the knife and pulled it out.

" Alright, I deserved that. But I just wanted to let you know... they caught the culprit. The animal responsible for killing coach Tanner and all those people." Damon said coolly.

" What are you talking about?" Stefan asked confused.

" It was a mountain lion. A really big one. It attacked a hunter this morning. It was all over the news. Deadly beast captured. All is well in Mystic Falls. Damon said making gestures.

" Why would you cover your tracks?" Stefan questioned his brother. Damon walked towards the window.

" I've decided to stay awhile. And I'm just having way too much fun you with you and Aliza. Oh! and Elena." Damon stated turning towards his little brother.

" Can't them now." Stefan said.

" Well the vervain keeps me out of their heads. " Damon said. " Maybe that's not my target." He added with a smug grin.

" Believe it or not Stefan. Some girls just can't resist my good looks, style and my charm. My in fledging ability to listen to Taylor Swift." Damon finished stabbing Stefan with the same knife he threw at Damon. This cause Stefan to groan and drop on his knees with a thud.

" This is John Varvatos dude." The older brother said looking at his shirt. " Dick move." He said looking down at his brother and walked out of the room.

::

" Scum ball. Scum bucket." Aunt Jenna said looking towards the Tv. Elena and I looked at her weird.

" Who are you talking to?" Elena asked going next to her. Me following.

" Him." She nodded towards the Tv. I looked.

" The news guy?" I asked confused.

" Also known as Logan Scum Fell. Did your mom ever tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls?" I chuckled.

" Ohh no way you and him aunt J?" I asked and she nodded.

" He's cute." Elena stated I looked at her like she had 3 heads.

" He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna stated turning off the Tv. I pulled out a chair and sat down.

" What are you doing with that?" I asked Elena who had a box in front of her cleaning our parents jewelry.

" I went yesterday and got it from the safe deposit box. Mom had told the Mrs.Lockwood that the founders council can use it for the heritage display." She said. I nodded remembering. Jeremy came behind me kissed my head and went towards the box.

" How much do you think this stuff is worth? Like on ebay." Jeremy stated jokingly. Elena grabbed the watch he had picked up.

" Your not going to find out." Elena said. He turned to go into the fridge.