New Vamp

( We're going to pretend that the shirt is a white T and it's Stefan's.)

" Any idea of where you'll go?" Stefan asked Damon as we walked into the living room.

" I don't know. See some friends." Damon still looking out the windows

" You don't have any other friends Damon." I told him walking further into the living. Stefan behind me.

" Your right little flare. I only have you and Stefan. So where are we going?" Damon turned to look at us.

" We are not going anywhere. I'm going to live my life with Aliza. You as far away as possible." I pouted a bit.

" But Steffy he's my bestie." I wined playfully. He rolled his eyes at me.

" Yeah Stef we're a team. We can travel the world together. We can even try out for the amazing race." Damon walked to us.

" Dames will you take me to Hawaii?" I asked pouting again.

" Of course flare. Anywhere you want to go." He winked. Stefan stepped in front of me turning to me.

" Your not leaving me to go on a trip with Damon." He said.

" Why are you offering to take me?" I asked with a smile. He smiled back and turned to Damon.

" Stop telling her things and seriously where are you going? Your not staying in this town." Stefan said but the door bell rang. The boys just stood and looked at the door.

" Oh yeah i'll get it." I rolled my eyes. As i moved they followed. I opened the door and saw sheriff Forbes.

" Aliza! hi um I'm here to see Damon." I turned around and saw both boys coming.

" Uh here's right here." I stepped back and let Damon go in front.

" Sheriff. What a surprise." Damon said. You can tell it was fake.

" I'm sorry to bother you but we need to talk." Sheriff told Damon. I glanced at Stefan.

" Come in." Damon moved to give her space to walk in. We followed behind them slowly. They walked outside and Stefan and I stood in the living room. Stefan listening in. I casted a spell that allowed me to hear also.

" So what do you need?" Damon asked.

" There was another attack. A female victim. Her throat torn out, completely drained of blood. It fits the pattern." I glanced at Stefan who looked back to me.

" I don't understand. I thought the problem was gone when I killed the blonde one." They had me go back and say that she had killed Lexi.

" I think she must of turned someone. I don't know. The story for the town was another animal attack. I'm not sure how long we can keep lying to them." I glanced to Stefan again.

" Your the only one whose taken on a vampire. I was hoping you can tell us." I scoffed. I looked to Stefan who smirked at me.

" What? He didn't do anything." I shrugged him off. He laughed at me. Sheriff and Damon came back in. I got closer to Stefan and he wrapped and arm around my waist as we sat on the couch talking to each other.