Transition

( LONG! Get snacks or something.)
" Stop here." Stefan told me as we pulled into what looked like the middle of nowhere. I just nodded and stopped the car making sure to park it before getting out.

" What are we doing here?" I asked Stefan as we met in front of the car. He reached out for my hand and I gladly gave him it.

" I want to show you something." He stated looking down at me.

" In the middle of nowhere?" Elena questioned looking around walking towards us.

" This didn't use to be nowhere." Stefan says looking at her and then around him. " This use to be my home." He said. We walked in further.

" It looks so..." Elena dragged on now next to us.

" Old? It's because they are." Stefan replied glancing at me and Elena.

" Wait have long have you-." Elena looked to Stefan.

" I've been 17 years old since 1864." Stefan now looking to me as he finished.

" Omg." I sighed out. Making Stefan's face drop a bit.

" You said you wanted to know. I'm not going to hold anything back. Not anymore." Stefan told us but mostly to me.

" Not it's not that. It's just I'm dating an old man." I gasped dramatically. Stefan cracked a smile while Elena looked shocked.

" Come on Elena let's be for real. No one in this town that is 100% attractive is human." I told her. " Well besides me." I added. Stefan gave me an amused look. Elena didn't even look bothered.

" Half a century before the Salvatore Boarding house." He looked around. " This is my home." He said walking, pulling me along.

" Damon and I were both born here. The Salvatore brothers best friends." Stefan said turning next to me to face Elena. 
( flash back here but I can't insert my own videos so let's continue. Oh and if you didn't know Aliza doesn't know that Katherine and Elena look alike.)

" You knew Katherine in 1864? Damon made it seem like-"

" Damon made it seem like it was yesterday and he saw me happy and tried to ruin it." Stefan cut Elena off.

" All because you both loved the same woman 145 years ago?" Elena asked. I knew this part.

" She wasn't just any girl." Stefan stated. A frown fell in my face. I was starting to get jealous about how he talks about her even after everything she did. ( another flash back. Katherine running away from Stefan because he's chasing her and Damon comes home. Katherine also brings up that one of them has to take her to the ball.)

" It was me. I took her to the ball. At the original Lockwood mansion." Stefan said as I shimmed my hand out of his and walked towards Elena who was standing in front of a bench. Stefan looked sad at the lost of contact. But my hand was getting sweaty and I can't hold his hand as he talks about another girl, even if it's apart of the story.

" The original founders party." Elena stated turning towards Stefan. He nodded.

" Where you signed the registry." I added. He nodded again.

" I didn't care that I had gotten something that my brother wanted. I didn't even care if it hurt him. I only knew that I wanted her." Stefan said looking to me intensely. I avoided his gaze. What? I'm very possessive and I get jealous quickly.

" So he was upset." I said trying to think about how Damon would feel at that moment.

" That's the thing about Damon. He doesn't get mad he just gets even." Stefan says looking at me and Elena.