Tomb Vampires

( You can play the song now. It's optional.)

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Aunt Jenna was helping with Elena's dress for the Founders Day parade. I decided to get a little dressy also and wore this beautiful white butterfly dress that my mom gave me.

" Ouch, this hurts." Elena says putting on her necklace.

" Suck it in baby." Aunt Jenna tells her.

" This is why I didn't participate and I get to where this beautiful thing." I pointed to my dress.

" It is beautiful." Elena smile at me through the mirror.

" Your is to but I know it's heavy and tight." Elena nodded.

" Alright done. Let's get going." Aunt Jenna examines Elena's dress. I link my arm with Elena's and help her walk down the stairs. ( Elena asked permission of both Aliza and Stefan if she can use Stefan for the Miss Mystic Falls.)

::

We walked arms linked into the town square. I immediately spot Damon and Stefan who caught us already. I smile and wave at them while Elena curtsies. We walked to them but notice their serious faces.

" What's wrong?" I look between them. They look at each other knowing they couldn't put this off.

" You look beautiful." They said together. I gave them a smile.

" Thank you but I know that's not all." I gave them a look.

" We think John is your father." Stefan told Elena. I laughed.

" Oh honey. I feel bad for you." Elena glared at me. I put my hands up and walked towards Damon. I linked my arm with his. He smiled down at me. I gave him one just as big.

" John? Is that even possible?" She asked Stefan.

" There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." Stefan rubbed her shoulder lightly.

" My whole life I've never liked this man. I..." Elena couldn't finish her sentence.

" I'm sorry to put this on you now. We didn't know the best way or time to say it." Stefan told her.

" No, I'm happy that you told me, I just...I really hope that it's not true. What I am supposed to do? Do I just...confront him and say "are you my biological father?" She sarcastically said.

" Now is not the time to worry. You both have a parade to get to." I pointed towards the float.

" Your right. I need to relax and take my mind off things." I nodded. I unlinked my arm with Damon's and went and kissed Stefan softly.

" Now go." I pushed them both towards the float. The laughed and walked away.

" Now we need front row seats because I am so taking pictures of Stefan and Jeremy." I laughed. I intertwined my hands with Damon's and pulled him towards the middle.

" I never got my kiss." Damon said with a smug grin looking down at me.

" Do you deserve one?" I teased.

" I deserve more than one." He pouted. I laughed and leaned up and pecked his lips twice.

" Better?" I tilted my head at him with a smile.

" Much better." He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I leaned into it and looked around noticing Bonnie looking at me and Damon. With Damon's arm around my shoulder I intertwined our hands and walked to her.