Wolfie

( How her bump looks )

3 months. 3 months have passed and it was the best months of my life. Expect for the morning sickness and the sleeping. I am now 4 and half months pregnant. We decided to keep the gender a secret. Besides all that I never looked back at Mystic Falls. The first month that we left we traveled with my dad to Chicago, New York, Greece and the Bahamas. The boys were with me every minute of everyday watching me, making sure I was okay. The second and third month we went to Italy and Paris. It was perfect. Along the trip I met my aunt Bekah. She's like a older version of me but more sassier.

Anyways, after the first month my dad left us to do his own thing. We call and text everyday. Aunt Bekah left us when we went to New York. She wanted to live her life free. My dad was going to protest but I didn't let him. My dad is all big and tuff until it comes to me. Anyone can see that. He tries not to show it but it never works. On the topic of my dad.

We're going to see him in New Orleans. He said he had a problem. He wouldn't explain it over the phone. I knew we were going to stay for a while so we decided that New Orleans is going to be the place we settled down. It has everything we need there especially great schools for Jeremy. We're going to stay with my father at his mansion until we find a permanent house.

::

We park in front of the Mikaelson mansion. Damon opens the trunk allowing us to get our bags.

" Angel, leave the bag alone." Stefan says sternly as I went to grab the bag.

" You know I'm not fragile." I pout at him.

" We know but we don't want you carrying anything. Most women wouldn't complain." Jeremy grabbed my bag.

" Well I'm not most women. Am I?" I tilt my head the 3 boys.

" Not your not." They said together.

" Exactly. Now let's go." I smile at them and walk towards the big white mansion. I touch the door knob and turn it. Of course it was unlocked. We walked in.

" DAD!" I sped and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back.

" Hey sweetheart." He kissed my head. I pulled away.

" Aunt Beks. Girl I don't know." I smile and nod at them.

" He has a daughter?" The girl asked.

" He does. Can't you tell? They're basically twins." Beks told her. The girl looked between us. I smiled.

" Yeah. You should see them when their mad." Damon said. I glare at him playfully.

" So, who are you?" I point to the girl near the stairs.

" Nik. You haven't told her?" Rebekah asked. He looked down to his feet.

" Told me what?" I eye the both of them.