Stones

Davina organizes herbs in the greenhouse when the wind starts blowing through the broken windows. When she looks down at her bandaged hand, she sees that her palm has begun bleeding again in the same wound she used in her seánce spell earlier.

She turns when she starts to hear Tim's song in the windchimes, and all the candles and lights in the room flicker

"Tim? Is that you?" Davina calls scared, she turns around to see Mikael's form flickering in front of her. "Who are you?"

"Your friend Timothy has moved on, Davina." Mikeal speaks. "I'm truly sorry for what my son did to him."

"Oh my god." Davina gasps. "You're Klaus' father? Kol told me you were him."

Mikeal ignores her statement. "I'm the only one who can rid you of him forever. But first, my little witch, I need you."

"Don't call me that." Davina snaps. Only Kol and Jeremy called her that. That's it. Being interested in what he was talking about, she further questions. "What can I do?"

"You can bring me back to life." Mikeal smiles. Davina's heart rapidly beats.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aliza was with Jackson and Oliver, driving to the French Quarter to deliver the stones needed for the moonlight rings.

"Lot of driving for a bag of rocks." Oliver looks at a duffle bag in the backseat next to Aliza.

"We'll be in the Quarter by dawn, Ollie." Aliza says annoyed by his voice. "Now shut up with the whining."

Oliver stays silent for a moment before he speaks again making Aliza groan. "You sure the hybrid will do his part?"

"Hayley will make sure of that." Jackson smiles. "And Klaus wouldn't let his daughter down."

"Yeah, I forgot your fiancé and little cousin has him wrapped around their finger. " Oliver says sarcastically.

"You know, Ollie, I love you like a brother, but if you don't lay off Hayley and Aliza, we're gonna have a problem." Jackson pats his shoulder. "And if anything, Aliza is more like a little sister."

Aliza smiles at Jackson as Oliver rolls his eyes. "That means so much to me, Jackie."

"You call me that again and I'll take it back." Jackson gives her a playful glare. Aliza chuckles sitting back, placing a hand on her bump.

A short distance away from them, two police cruisers are blocking the road, which forces Oliver, Aliza and Jackson to stop.

They are at least a half dozen police officers standing in front of the cruisers. Jackson and Oliver become extremely nervous. Aliza looking at them like they were idiots.

"Relax you two. We didn't do anything. Don't start panicking like little girls." Aliza mumbles just before Jackson rolls down his window and sticks his head out to talk to the officers.

"Evenin', officers."

"Step out of the car." The officer looks into the car, glancing at Oliver and Aliza. "All of you.

"What's this about?" Jackson questions as he opens the back door for Aliza, helping her get out.

All of the officers eyes widen at the sight of the pregnant girl, but still pull out their handguns and shotguns and aim them at specifically at Jackson and Oliver, which visibly frightens them.

Aliza curses under her breath when Marcel and Diego suddenly appear behind the officers and head toward the car, staring at Aliza, Jackson and Oliver.

"I think you should do what the man says." Marc's smiles widely. "Before things take a nasty turn." Jackson and Oliver glare at them, Aliza rolling her eyes.