What Could This Mean?

I stopped my heart beating so fast that Stefan gives me a look. I tighten my grip on his hand. Stefan's eyes watery. I know it's not because of her but because now he's actually taking the time to fully think things over.

" You know." Stefan says. Elena shook her head.

" No, I don't." She stated a little scared.

" Yes you do or you wouldn't be here." I told her stepping in front of Stefan. She looked at me with sad eyes.

" It's not possible can't be and-and you knew?" Elena fumbled over her words.

" Anything is possible in Mystic Falls and of course I knew Elena. He's my boyfriend and I figured it out." I told her still standing in front of Stefan. He put the stake down. Realization hit her.

" Jeremy knows to." She said. I nodded slightly. She knows. I thought to Jeremy. Really? You okay? Yeah. We need to talk about this thing too. But um later. I said as we ended the connection.

" Everything you know and every belief you have is about to change." Stefan told my sister as we walked out from the door towards her. He backed away scared.

" What are you?" Elena asked repeating the same question. Stefan and I fighting back tears. This was hard to do and after seeing what happened with Zach I was scared. Not of Stefan or Damon just all the bad things that I know are going to come hit us.

Stefan took a moment before speaking. " I'm a vampire."

" I shouldn't have come." Elena said backing away.

" No Elena wait!" I said going to her.

" No!" Elena said. Stefan grabbed my arm and put it over his shoulder picking me and vamp speeding in front of Elena.

" How did you do that?" She asked huffing and puffing.

" Please don't be afraid." Stefan told Elena. I went to Elena and grabbed her holding her tight.

" Let me go!" Elena thrashed around in my arms.

" I will but you have to promise not to tell anyone Elena. I can't have you do that." I told her.

" Okay! I won't." I let her go and she ran to her car.

" Baby, we need to talk to her." Stefan said. I sighed.

" I know my love. Come on use your vamp strength and speed to take us to my lovely palace." I told him walking to him wrapping both arms around his neck. He smiled a tiny bit. I pulled him down and kissed him. I felt him relax into it.

::

" Elena let him explain please." I told her as Stefan stopped her from leaving the room.

" All those animal attacks, people who died. That was-that was." Elena was on the verge of crying

" That was Damon." Stefan said to her.

" He doesn't drink human blood. Damon does. Just let him explain. You can't tell anyone Elena." I told her walking towards her and Stefan. I patted his shoulder he moved back next to me.

" How can you ask me that." She said breathing heavily.

" Because knowing this is dangerous not just to you but to all of us." I snapped at her.

" Just go please. Just go." Elena said her eyes filling with tears. I grabbed his hand.

" Come on, you need a break and I need to talk to J." I told him softly. He nodded.

" Stay away from Jeremy!" She said looking at us.

" Shut up Elena. He already knows and let's be honest he doesn't care about what you think." I told her taking Stefan's hand and walking out the room.