How Could You!

" Guys. Klaus is ready." Alaric came into the room. It was now night time and I made sure Tyler would stay in the cellar. I nodded at him. Stefan and Damon were instantly by my side. Ever since they found out I was pregnant they haven't left my side and that was literally like 6 hours ago. I didn't tell them about my mom or Elijah. It hurt to even say.

I portaled us to the quarry where my father is with everything he needs.

" Father." I walked and hugged him.

" Is Elena coming?" He asked as we pulled away.

" She's coming with Bonnie. They should be here at any moment." Stefan told Klaus. On cue they walk out from the trees.

" You can sit there." I pointed to the rock on the side. She nodded and walked to it.

" Is your witch ready?" I asked my father as I looked over the werewolf and vampire. Jules and Katherine.

" What's happening to me!" Jules yells.

" I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta my fathers witch told her before going back. I walk to her pulling the real moonstone out of my pocket.

" You can start now." I nodded to my father. Greta drops the moonstone into a stone bowl filled with flames. Sparks fly as the moonstone is destroyed. Greta begins chanting a spell in Latin.

" Shall we?" Klaus approaches the rings of fire Jules is lies in on the ground, moaning in pain. The ring of fire around Jules disperses. Jules's eyes turn yellow and she uses her werewolf speed to rush at Klaus. Alas, Klaus gets the upper hand and pins Jules to the ground, plunging his hand into her chest and ripping out her heart.

Jules takes a final breath, tears streaming down her face, and dies. Klaus breathes heavily as he holds the bloody heart in his hands. I push Damon and Stefan next to Elena and Bonnie.

Greta continues chanting a spell while Klaus holds Jules's heart over the ceremonial bowl, squeezing the blood into the flames.

" Does that mean it's working?" I call out to my father.

" It's working." He looked to me with a happy smile. Klaus the approaches the ring of fire containing Katherine.

" You have no idea how long I've been waiting to kill you." Klaus smirked at fear truly passed through her eyes.

" Is it bad that I kinda feel bad for her?" I mumbled to my group.

" YES." They all said together.

" Sorry. I was just trying to be sentimental." I raised my hands up in defense. They laughed at me.

Greta begins chanting the next part of the spell which dispels the ring of fire surrounding Katherine. Katherine vamp speeds to Greta and ferociously bites her neck. Greta screams.

Klaus vamp speeds over to Katherine and stakes her in the back, pulling her off of Greta, who has fallen to the floor. Katherine gasps and Klaus releases her. Katherine falls to the ground. Klaus flips Katherine over onto her back and hunches over her. Katherine seems less frightened when Klaus stakes her in the heart. She was now dead.

" I would pay to see that again." Damon pointed to Klaus with a now dead Katherine in his arms dropping her body on the floor next to Jules.

" Same." The other 4 agreed with him.

Greta begins chanting the next part of the spell. Klaus is by her side. Greta pours Katherine's blood into the ceremonial bowl. Klaus looks to me and nods. I look to Elena who was scared.