Combat Turtles

Jeremy, Stefan and I are in the hallway at Jeremy's locker. This morning Damon woke me up with coffee and told me he was leaving. Then Stefan came and picked me and Jer up. Vicky left back to New Orleans. ( Stefan knows about Aliza and Damon having sex. )

" Remember how I told you that bracelet protects you from vampires and their compulsion?" I asked Jeremy.

" Yeah. You said it would buzz if there's a unknown vampire around me." I nodded at him.

" Exactly. Vervain is also toxic to vampires." I linked my arm with Stefan's.

" Like poisonous?" Jeremy question.

" Yeah, it's very poisonous." I nodded.

" But why vervain?" Jeremy asked curiously.

" Don't know, certain natural herbs and roots and other elements are just harmful to vampires." Stefan answered.

" Like a stake to the heart?" I slapped Jeremy's arm.

" Your not trying to kill my soulmate right?" I joked. He let out a laugh.

" No. I'm just curious." Jeremy shrugged.

" I'm just joking J don't worry. But to answer it has to be wood." He nodded.

" Hey guys." Elena arrives standing next to Jeremy. We all nodded at her.

" Hey, did you..." Before she can finish Jeremy and I answered.

" Yeah, yeah, I set up the gold fish toss all three hundred gold fish. It's gonna be epic!." Jeremy and I finished sarcastically.

" We're literally twins." I pointed at him. He rolled his eyes jokingly.

" I really hope that this carnival would reel us back into the land of a high school teenager." Elena sighed.

" That's was what were doing here?" I asked Elena.

" Yes, we all are. We're going to be boring high school students who live in a world where the "v" word is not uttered." Elena leaned on Jeremy.

" Got it." Stefan whispered and nodded. I giggled a bit. He leaned down and kissed me. Elena and Jeremy gagged.

" Let's go before they full on have sex in the hallway." Elena joked and pulled Jeremy away. I laughed.

" That's not something we would do." Stefan looked at me. I gave him a look.

" Actually, it probably is." I laughed and leaned on the lockers and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Later you and your brother are going to take me to the Ferris wheel, we're gonna ride to the very top and then you guys are gonna kiss me and my heart will flutter like a normal high school girl. Do you see a running theme here?" I teased and tilted my head at him.

" Like this?" He pulled me into another kiss. I smile.

" Just like that but very high up in the sky." I pointed at the ceiling. He chuckled.

" Now lets go see your brother. Shall we?" I pushed off the locker and linked my arm with his.

" We shall." He picked me up and sped out not before making sure no one was around.

::

We arrive to the boarding house and see Damon pouring a blood bag in a glass.

" Care for one?" He asked Stefan knowing he will say no.

" No, thank you. I'm not hungry, just ate." Stefan rolled his eyes at Damon.

" It's true." I walked to Damon and placed a kiss on his cheek.