Bones

" This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?" Down in the living room, Klaus and the rest of the group besides Kol and Jeremy are conferring about what is going on.

" Oh I don't know maybe because she's one of the strongest witches out there?" Hadrian and I spoke sarcastically at the same time, high-fiving each other after. Klaus rolled his eyes.

" I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this." Marcel said looking to Klaus.

" How did you control her when she was in the attic?" Klaus asked.

" I didn't have to. But then, I never killed her boyfriend." Marcel retorted.

" Hah! that was a good one." I fist bump Marcel laughing to myself. Everyone sending me looks.

" What? It was a good comeback." I raised my hands in defense shrugging.

" Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches." Klaus spoke getting back on topic.

" She's not a fucking tool. Get it through your head." Damon snapped.

" Something's wrong with her." Klaus glared at him but didn't dare to do anything.

" She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?" I spoke out loud but mostly towards myself. I share a look with my least favorite uncle Elijah.

We share a look and suddenly an idea hits and together go to leave the room. But Klaus, Damon and Stefan give them a look of confusion before stopping the two Mikealson's.

" Where are you going?" Stefan placed a hand in front my waist. I look to Damon and Klaus before sighing.

" It's simple really. This is witch business so why not ask a witch." Elijah answered before I did. I just nodded in agreement intertwining my fingers with both Salvatore's kissing the back of their hands and follow after Elijah leaving the room and finding Hayley and Tyler waiting for us in the hallway.

" You're going to see Sophie." She steps in front of us.

" You don't have to eavesdrop." I stated. Tyler glared at me but I just shrugged.

" She's right. I keep nothing from you." Elijah added. I share and look with my two boys smirking mumbling a 'i told you so'. They smiled kissing my hand.

" Yeah, well, I don't want to keep anything from you either, and if you're going out to see Sophie, then there's something that you should know." She pauses, looking anxious.

" All of us or just Elijah?" Stefan asks.

" It doesn't matter. It'll get out eventually." Hayley said playing with her fingers.

" Soooo, what is it?" Damon motioned for her to continue.

" She called me and asked me for a favor. She promised me that she would help break the curse that Marcel put on our." Hayley pointed between her and Tyler. " People in exchange for some information. And I didn't think anything of it, but then Davina started doing those pictures of Celeste--."

" Whatever this is, you have to tell me." Elijah stepped up.

" She was until you cut her off. Now let her speak." I speak harshly before looking back to Hayley and Tyler.

" Sophie wanted to find Celeste's remains, so I went through your journals, and I found out where you buried her, and then I told her. I know it was stupid and it was snoopy. And I--I should have just asked you." Elijah stares at her blankly.