What Are You?

( Don't play it yet! you will know when. Also the whole thing won't be played because she hasn't "finished" writing the song. Her bikini for the car wash is there is you swipe left. Her cover up is a red tank top and black biker shorts with whatever shoes you want.)

" Huge Fitzgerald fan. Great Gatsby." He pointed at me. " His masterpiece. But I'm no snob. I love some good Grisham." I admired the way his eyes light up as he talked about all his favorite things.

"I think "Seinfeld" is the best American television show for the past 50 years." I nodded with a huge smile agreeing with him.

" But "I Love Lucy" is all-time. "The loving cup" episode was the best, I think. Huge Scorsese fan. I can watch "Taxi Driver" over and over again." I chuckle.

" Here let me." I told him grabbing the knife from his hand so I can cut the garlic.

" As far as music, it's pretty much across the board. Um, Dylan, Hendrix, Patsy, Willie. A little Kanye. You know what? I even like that one Miley song." I smirk looking up at him.

" Easyyy." Stefan said smiling as I laughed.

"I didn't say anything." I told him putting my hands up in mock surrender.

" Hey, this is for the garlic bread, right because I'm not eating garlic unless you agree to, too." I said giggling look at him i'm his eyes. He did the same with a smile.

"Are you kidding? I love garlic." He said walking towards the fridge.

" Ow!" I said loudly. Elena coming into the kitchen.

" You okay?" Stefan asked coming next to me.

" Yeah I think so." I responded going towards the sink the clean the cut. I looked over my shoulder to see Stefan still calm and composed. I let out a breath.

" You sure?" Elena asked picking up the knife to wash the blood off only to cut her self.

" Your so stupid Elena. What is wrong with you?!" I ran to her dragging her over to the sink before the smell can get to Stefan but it was too late.

I saw his face change and I wasn't the only one.

" His face." Elena said turning around, me following.

Stefan turned quickly. " I think I got something in my eye." He said rubbing his hand over his face.

I ran over to him and took his face in my hands.

" Hey my love, everything is okay. Calm down and breath. Think about something else okay? I know my blood helps you and me alone helps you, so think about that." I told him softly. He nodded and his eyes quickly went back to normal.

" There you go." I said. I pulled his face to mine and kissed his nose. We turned back to Elena.

" I think that my paranoia has turned into full-blown hallucinations." Elena sighed out. " I'm going to go up to my room now." She said walking out. Me and Stefan turned to each other.

" You okay now?" I said looking into his eyes. He nodded and looked into mine. He leaned in but leaned back out hesitating to kiss me. I sighed and put my hands behind his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

I pulled away and this time Stefan grabbed me by my hips and brought me closer. Our lips met again. It was soft but yet this kiss had so much passion. It was like everything we needed to say was said in this kiss.

::

We were done eating and now putting everything in the sink but I stopped and turned to him.