Tongue

It was pitch black as Aliza looks around her surroundings. She felt shivers run throughout her body as it started to get cold rapidly. She felt her breathing pick up as she looked around into the darkness.

"Hello?" Aliza calls out in a shaky voice.

Nothing, but the sound of her voice echoing back to her was heard. As she breathed trying to control her breathing, she saw smoke escape from her lips and nose. The temperature getting colder as time passed.

"Stefan? Damon?" Aliza calls out again. She walks further into the darkness. "Anyone here?"

Suddenly a light appears shining right on her. Aliza let's out a yelp looking up to see where the light came from, but she couldn't see.

"Dad? Jeremy?" Aliza looks around. "Uncle Hades? Is that you?"

A deep loud laugh is suddenly heard from behind her making Aliza quickly turn around. She saw a rather large shadow walking towards her.

As she left the light, the shadow came into the light. Aliza let out a gasp seeing who it was. "Mikeal."

"Hello, my dearest grandchild." Mikeal smirks at her.

"Grandchild my ass." Aliza retorts as she feels chills run through her body. "What do you want?"

"Right to the point, I like that." Mikeal's smirk gets wider. "It's pretty simple. I want to kill you and your father."

Aliza's eyes widen slightly, but she doesn't let it show. "You're obsession with us is ridiculous."

"Just trying to kill the two abominations that should have never been alive in the first place." Mikeal steps closer. Aliza stands her ground. "And I can not allow you to bring another two abominations into this world."

Aliza places a hand on her stomach. "Do not talk about my children. The only abomination here is you. If you didn't like what my father became you should have never created them in the first place and on top of that treat like he was something less than what he is. You should keep your mouth shut."

Mikeal smiles. "Gladly."

Before Aliza could even blink, Mikeal sped to her, plunging a stake into her stomach. Aliza let's out a scream. Mikeal does it again to her other side. Aliza screams her her body drops and she holds on to her stomach.

"Aliza!" Stefan calls to her as she screams and moves around in her sleep.

"Aliza, baby! Wake up!" Damon shakes her softly.

Aliza let's out another scream before she jolts awake almost hitting Stefan and Damon's head with hers.

Aliza pants as she lets out quick breath. Her hand quickly move to her pregnant stomach. "The babies."

"What about them? What happened?" Damon and Stefan said in unison.

Aliza realizing her bump was still there let out a breath as her breathing calmed. She looked between the two boys that were holding her close.

"I-I thought...It felt so..." Aliza didn't know what to say. There were so many things go on in her head right now.

"Baby." Stefan gently takes her face into his hands. "We don't have to talk about it, but are you okay?"

Aliza nods slowly. "Can you guys hold me?"

"Of course." The two brothers says as they all lay back down. Aliza in the middle as the two boys face her, holding her close to their chest, their hands on her bump.