Little Distraction

* This chapter will have a mixture of 3rd and 1st person! Do not play song yet! *

Elena, Bonnie and I are with a lawyer. I'm the signing papers.

" Please sign here and here." I nodded and took the pen signing where he pointed to.

" So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked me.

" For now. As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean. Plus I practically live here." I shrug and pass the lawyer the papers back.

" A personal safe house." Bonnie put together.

" That's the idea." Elena nodded.

" Wouldn't want to clean it." We all laughed. We got up and went to the door. I opened it allowing the lawyer to leave.

" Thank you, Mr.Henry." I shook his hand and he left. I walk back forgetting about Stefan and Damon for a moment.

" Sorry. I forgot." I turned back.

" Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?" I smile at him.

" I love to. Thank you." He entered kissing my head. I decide to mess with Damon. It's fun messing with him.

" I don't know if I want to let you in just yet." I tease.

" What are we 12?" He asked.

" I don't think 12 year olds have their own house." I continue. I hear the girls and Stefan chuckle behind me. He pouted making me sigh.

" Fine. Damon you may come in." He sped to me and picked me up spinning me around. I laugh.

" Hey, we're going to school. You coming?" Elena asked me as Damon put me down.

" Yup!" I skipped to the living room and grabbed my bag.

" Wait we are?" Stefan came into the room after me.

" We are. Now let's go." I link my arm with his and walk to the door making sure to kiss Damon on the way out.

::

Everyone sits down in their seats before class starts. I take the poster for the 60s decade dance out of my bag and show it to Stefan with a smile. He shakes his head in disapproval.

" Then you stay home while Damon and I have fun." I smirk at him.

" Hello, class. What are we learning today?" Alaric/Klaus arrives.

" With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week." Dana informs him.

" Right. The sixties." He mumbles as his eyes look over the class. He stops when he sees his daughter smiling. She looked just like him with a few of her mother's features. He could never get over how much she's grown. He knew everything about her. At least that's what he thought.

" The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate." Alaric/Klaus spoke to the class.

" Watergate was the seventies, Ric." I told him a bit confused due to the fact that he's never gotten anything mixed up.

" Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Aliza." He smiled at me. I nodded something felt off and this time it wasn't my stomach.

::

Bonnie, Jeremy, Elena and I are all sitting at the table eating lunch.

" Hey, Elena, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight." Dana came up to us.