Tale 6

Shou Shien's P.O.V

"You won't go to JinSan for that class, ZenLe needs our support for them to complete their Beast hunting succesfully" Mother

"1st Shou is enough to represent Shou Clan on that class, you'll just become a shadow of your brother if you go there too!" Shou Elder

"Mot-"

"You need to depart now or you won't make it in time, you'll go there by foot because all of the boats are in use by your brother. In 2 days you must reach ZenSan." Father

"But I don't know where ZenSa-" I got cut once more.

"Here's the map, remember to do what you must! Making our relationship with the best Clan of Healers is a huge thing for us Bare fighters, don't come home if you failed!" Mother

"Clan Leader? This is suicidal! Are you letting your own child travel alone? With no boat... parang wala ho yata kayong balak siyang buhayin pa!" Clan Senior

"Are you questioning my husband's decision?" Mother shouted.

"N- no, please forgive me!" Shou Elder

"I take my leave father, mother. I won't let you dow-"

"I don't care, as long as your away that's good!" Mother

"I won't expect much of you, they are all healers there, you can do whatever that you want!" Father

I immediately left ShouSan, I cannot take their insults anymore!

"I didn't asked to be born in the first place!" I told myself as few drops of tears falling unto the ground as I run away from ShouSan.

Once I find a reason to leave this Clan, I won't hesitate to disown myself from the family!

"As long as I'm away... Fine mother, I'll go, I don't even see you as my mother an-" I suddenly stopped at my tracks when a huge wave of water from the Jin river (The river of Jins).

A simple boat traveling in a blink of an eye? I wonder who's driving it, what kind of Nature did they put in that boat? How powerful their Craft is, their Orb must be immense and limitless!

"Speaking of boat..." Even though my parents said that my brother took all the boats, I did saw a lot earlier when I left ShouSan.

Tsk... They're not planning to let me live and come back!

I continued the travel but I walk slowly first, I need to know where I'm going.

"On the map it say's it's in the tail of the river!" I said to myself while looking at the scroll map.

Zen Clan is the newest member of the Great Clans, they just established their Clan last year I think? And claim the biggest land among the route of the Jin river, we once met them when they introduced their Clan Leader. All of the small clans that knows them said Zens are the best Healers in this continent, Spears are their Weapon- though only a few pure blood Zens can summon one.

"Zen..." They say the crowned Zen leader, ZenLe's first born is too powerful!

Even though their area is for Healing and support, 1st Zen's Craft is scary... And Zen's 2nd born is also at 1st Zen's level... Some says that Zen Clan are really blessed by the Gods, I wonder how strong are they!

"Wild area?!" I stopped at walking again when I saw where I'm heading.

The forrest that covers the ShouSan has this area where some Demons and unbeatable Beasts lives, we call it Wild area... I almost forgot that!

"I need to cross the river, it's safer there!" I said as I look at the river not far away from me.

ShouSan is far North on the map while ZenSan is at the Southwest on the other side of this wide river where we travel by boats to visit other Great clans, as you can see...