Tale 59

19 years ago...

"Madame ZenLe!" Sigaw ng isang grupo ng mga Cultivators na kadadating lamang sa kanilang bagong hideout.

"Senior Nix, Senior Oin- *Gasp* Rox anak paki alalayan sila paloob!" Saad ng ZenSe nang makita ang paparating niyang mga pinsan.

Inalalayan naman ni Rox ang dalawang ina na may hawak hawak na sanggol.

"I didn't know na ka buwanan na pala nila, Seniors mag pahinga na muna kayo at si Rox na ang bahala sa kanila!" Saad ng ZenSe na siyang ikinasunod naman ng dalawang Senior ng kanilang Clan.

"You knew they were about to give birth, that's why you left us there didn't you mother?" Labas ng batang si Rox mula sa tent na pinasukang ng dalawang babaeng kapapanganak pa lamang.

"I knew you can handle it for me, I cannot risk all of our ZenMe being caught by the Kaans... So, did you do it?" Saad ng ZenSe bago sila pumasok sa loob ng tent.

"O- opo, luckily 2nd Zen assisted us-" Sagot ng asawa ni Senior Oin, ang leader ng 2nd branch ng Zen clan.

"You helped them? You were supposed to kill their leader-" Sigaw ng ZenSe kay Rox na siyang inaasahan naman ng bata.

"I done it already before aiding them, you know mother how important their lives are. They carry the next generations of our family, I cannot let them into a suicide mission knowing they're both pregnant." Young Rox answered his mother without showing any emotions.

He knew well how his mother would respond, and it would not end well if he shows emotions rather he reasoned with her with facts that she could not deny.

"Good, you really lived up into my expectations..." Mahinang sambit ng ZenSe bago nag ilaw ang kaniyang mga kamay at itinutok ito sa dalawang naka higang ZenMe.

"No-" Huli na ang lahat bago pa maka kilos ang batang Rox.

*Thud* Bagsak ng dalawang katawan.

"Clean this up, and let me handle those two men, they cannot know what happened here! Take care of these two!" Walang emosyong saad ng kaniyang ina bago ito naglakad palabas ng tent.

The young man just sat in front of two dead bodies, not knowing what to do, this is not the first time he saw this kind of scenery but coming from his own mother? This is a new venture for him, as if he never really knew his own mother!

"They were meant to die there, if you didn't know how the Kaans found us, now you do!" Hinto ni ZenSe bago siya tuluyang maka labas ng tent.

"They were the traitors who sold our locations- that's why we managed to escape earlier, they sold us for their safety?!" Realization hits him, he's looking at the traitors of his Clan right now.

The two women that came from different small Clans that married 2nd branch leader and 3rd branch leader, who turned out to be the traitors of his clan.

*Cries* A voice of two babies crying lit up a candle of hope for Rox.

'Take care of these two!' His mother's words echoed through his mind.

Despite his mother's toughness, she still showed mercy for these two innocent babies and let them live, it means his mother is not that evil, she's just looking out for her Clan...

***

Rox's

"As far as we know, the Beasts that was being washed up into our landcame from here the Jin Continent. And it seems like we found the caused of these, they were trying to migrate-" Head