Tale 80

Third's P.O.V

In the world of Cultivation, there was a land where the ways of Cultivating their Arts was passed down through the next generations and Clan members. Every Clan possesses different Arts and Craft of Cultivation.

And one particular Clan named Zen clan is making its way up into the social system of their land, with the help of their newly crowned Clan leader, a woman. She's known to be the most powerful Cultivator in her time, titled as Madame ZenLe for she's the only female Clan Leader who managed to lead an entire Clan into a well known Clans of the best healers...

But behind all of those success and good front, lies a very dark rumors and truths about the Clan's leader. 'Experimentalist' was nicknamed to her by everyone who knows the secret of this Clan leader. 

She tried to ignore every accusations to her Clan and continue displaying goodness and kind front. But that ended when a malicious Clan tried to expose and prove this rumor, Kaan Clan. The only Clan she swore to destroy.

"That Clan shouldn't have turn their noses into what we do, now they must pay for what they did!" Madame ZenLe cursed while holding her newborn second child.

Aside from being the Clan Leader of the Zens, she became a mother to two boys and a wife to her other behalf named Zen Xi, the adopted son of her distant relative who promised her loyalty upon marrying the man.

"Couldn't we just talk to them-" Says by Zen Xi, who know became the ZenLe of their Clan.

"They found the body of that woman, I told you to dispose of her after giving birth to your son but what did you do? You let her be discover by giving her a PROPER funeral- she was a nobody, an experimental subject. Now I gotta clean up after your mess!" She screamed at him before giving the newborn to one of their clan members.

"I'm really sorry, but I cannot just dispose the mother of my child, it's inhumane-" ZenLe asked for forgiveness but she cut him off by pinning him into the wall.

"You knew what I am right before you asked for my hand in marriage, you knew the darkness lies behind our clan yet you still married me, now you're saying shit like that was inhumane? I did worse just for our Clan, we wouldn't survive if it wasn't for my inhumanity. I saved your dignity and your bastard yet this is what you repay me?!" Her furious eyes pierced through his heart.

He couldn't believe this is the same person he fancied a few years earlier, behind the angelic face of the woman lies a tyrannic monster who would do everything just to protect her clan.

"I- I'm sorry I will do better!" He knelled before her.

Despite all of the degrading curse he received from her he stayed sorry for he knew it's his fault, this world doesn't favors the sympathetic person, one wrong move and anybody is out to kill you. He knew that, and he's ready to atone for his sin.

"Let her out, thanks to her I won't nullify our wedding. And also, for us to be even I think your bastard son is enough to repay for all of your sins, he could protect his older brother so that my son could inherit my throne with a secured ally. I will train your bastard to become like me, he'll be the one doing all of my deeds- I'll wait a decade and train him, he'll be the one who'll annihilate his mother's entire clan!" She said before walking passed the two people kneeling for her forgiveness.

"I- I'm sorry mother!" ZenLe looked at her adoptive mother who's kneeling beside him.

"I- it's fine, I'll just return to CaZen and live there, please look after your children, I would no longer be here to see them grow..." The old woman's voice broke after realizing her bargain with Madame ZenLe.