Tale 40

Axcel's P.O.V

Last night...

"Maester is that you? You already found us? But we just arrived this noon- anyway... Wing and Head already gathered enough information regarding your Disciple's real identity!" Fang greeted me as I jump out of my Dragon's back.

"Hello Blue, kamusta ang aming cute baby Dragon? Ang laki mo na!" Claw went straight to my Dragon after he bowed to me.

"Where are they? I only have a few minutes to spare before the Zens figure out I went out."

"Nahanap nyo na kaagad ang pinagtataguan ng mga Zen?!" Claw handed me a scroll, it must have the information I asked them to gather.

"Yes, we bump into some of Zenro's cousins, apparently he was the one who raised these kids- I spare you the contents but be careful around these people, I underestimated their Magic!" I warned them before I took the scroll.

"Please be careful, and say hi to Zenro for me!" Fang and Claw bowed before I left....

"A prince of Cullaisten helping a noble of Jin continent find out his real family without wanting anything in return, that doesn't sit right with me- especially from an unwanted Prince and the weakest Lord in their Land!" ZenLe

"What can I say? An unwanted prince has more value than the brother of a sacrificial second child, and this weakest Lord you're talking about is stronger than some Clan Leader across the ocean!"

"Sacrificial?!" ZenLe snorted.

"That's what I heard, in order to save the firstborn child's title to the throne the late Clan leader let his second child to die. In that way, no one whose eligible to the title can snatch the throne-"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!" He argued in disbelief.

People started looking at us when ZenLe's voice raised up.

"You better not tell this to the kid-" ZenLe fixed his posture.

I nodded at Rox when he looked at us, he's currently practicing with some of their clans young men. I am sitting next to ZenLe, watching them as we discuss things out.

"It depends on what I am about to learn... I ask once again, what happened to his father? Why did he hid his son to his own family after he died protecting it?!" I looked at him straight on, a hint of sadness peeked at his eyes before he looked away.

"It's complicated..." He answered.

Rox told me that he doesn't remember most of his life before he died, we haven't had any deep conversation about who he truly is. I just chose to help him, I can wait until he's ready to tell me who he is, for now I'll just help him achieve his goal.

"If it would help me understand my Disciple's situation, I am willing to wait for your answer!" I told him before I stood up and walk towards where Rox is.

"Anong pinag usapan ninyo?" He asked.

"About you, and your dad..." I sat next to him while we watch the young Zen members do their fighting practice.

"ZenL- no, Rox?" He looked at me.

"Yes, Rox, though he haven't told me much about you yet..."

"Huh, he might be still mourning my- my father's death... Speaking of father, where is former ZenLe and ZenSe?" He asked, I froze, I haven't thought about that!

How would I tell him this?

"I- I don't know..." I whispered as I touch my pocket where the scroll is.