Tale 79

Lord Axcel's

"So you mean yung babaeng nakalaban mo sa ZenUa ay ang iyong ina... But there's another woman behind that Shou Spirit?" I heard Zenro talking as I walk towards Rox.

"I don't know, it just could not make any sense if mother was the only one behind all of those- but who is it?... It couldn't be ShouSe that time, JinLan's mother was also inside the Front Hall... Mother might've associated with a smaller Clan- I don't know..." Rox's frustration hurts me.

How can his own mother do this?

"And also, sabi ni kuya hindi ko daw totoong ina si Madame ZenLe, that's why she chose to let me die-" Rox

"And make you The Undead? How can she control you in that state anyway, sabi mo tumakas si Undead kaya nakuha ni JinLe?" Zenro

"Yes, and that also proves that Shou Spirit is not mother's... But why does Head told everyone that moth- Madame ZenLe possesses Shou Spirit, it doesn't add up!" Rox

"You do trust Head, right?" Zenro

"Of course, he's Axcel's most trusted knight!" Rox

"Lord Axcel, andiyan ka pala." A gush of wind pass through me.

"Axcel? Tapos na ang preparation nyo?" Rox stood up from the grass and turned to me.

"Y- yes, I was just passing by to tell you that lunch is ready." I patted his head and smiled.

He then hugged me tightly knowing I overheard their conversation about his mother...

"When did he tell you?" I asked.

"Earlier, it makes sense- how she treated me ever since. All of the training I did was just for her only son, she told me to put my brother above anything else. My life was spared and she took me as her own in order to save my father's dignity as the leader of our Clan, and in exchange for those, I must devote my life to her son, it makes sense." I can feel his tears drenching up my chest.

It's painful to see him this hurt, all his life's suffering was because of his bastard father who couldn't be decent and commit such sin.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay if she's not your real mother, it means you are not related to such monster- and I'm sorry to badmouth you parents but parents like that do not deserve a loving son like you. Do not waste your tears to a bunch of abusive people!" I caressed his smooth hair and let him stay in my arms for a few more minutes until he let it all out.

"Tapos na ba kayo sa landian nyo? May parating oh!" Zenro's voice echoed around as the winds blew stronger.

"Th- thank you." Rox sobs before enveloping himself with a blip of light which fixed his throbbing eyes.

He look like he didn't balled his eyes out, that must be his healing ability.

"Rox, is that really you?!" A man rushing towards us which seems to be a member of his clan.

"Who the hell are you?" Rox tried to push him away as he continues to hug him.

"Man, he doesn't want to hug you, let go!" I interfered after feeling a strong gush of winds behind me.

Zenro seemed to not recognize the man either, he spends a long time inside Rox's memories, I know he knows a lot of Rox's past. And it seems like this man isn't part of that!

"I'm your m- uncle... Uncle Romo?" He stated but I felt a glimpse of hesitation in his voice.

"Which side?" Rox stepped back which cued me to step in between them.

"Your mother- her only sibling?" He said which alerted Rox even more.

"Madame ZenLe doesn't have a brother-" Rox