Tale 48

"I told you to step back and let me handle this!"

"And let you do things your way? No, never. Remember what happened when we did things your way? Now we have a vengeful Spirit trying to spread havoc in the land of the living!"

"And by doing things your way, how did it ended? With me cleaning up your mess- just go back to your turf and stay there until I tell you what to do!"

"Tsk, don't let me lose my patience. I only keep up with you because you helped me became like this, once I've lost my trust with you, you're done!"

"Do not threaten me! You do not know what I am capable of, I may look weak and clueless but I can do what most of us cannot. I knew they were already plotting something, and with your little mistake, they will use that as an excuse to wage a war. I know what would happen and if you do not do what I've told you to do... Expect a little gift from me, now go there and wait for my order!

***

Rox's

"Sabi n'yo pinag aralan ninyo ng mabuti ang katauhan ni Senior Shou Han?!" Man

"Do you know what could happen if the only son of deceased 2nd Zen were hurt by that man? Where did you met that Shou anyway? Did ShouLe really sent him o balak ninyo talagang patayin ang descendant ng Craft ni kuya Rox-" Ran

"Boys that's enough!" Brother Xian 

This is the first time I've seen Man so mad, he's usually soft and well mannered boy... Aww he really cares for me!" 

"Zero, you just had a near death experience. What are you giggling at?" Can

"Ikaw na po ang nagsabi na hindi naman ako sinaktan nung Spirit at ni Senior Shou, and I am laughing because... nothing, sorry!" Natahimik nalang ako dahil tinitigan ako ni kuya Xian.

"We can assure you that we had a thorough investigation with Senior Han's identity, we really haven't found any criminal history-" JinLe

"Criminal history? All of us here kills for our Clan, what the hell are you talking about-" Can 

"We clarified on our message that you will hire a Spirit teacher who does not know Zen Rox for this single reason, we obeyed to your rules as to introduce every descendant of our Clan and that is the only request we ask of you and you clearly failed..." Brother Xian

Woah, he's so serious, he really owed his title!

"I can assure you, we really have no idea that he-" JinLe

"Do you think we already forgot what you did to my brother? 

"ZenLe, do not go there!" a Senior Jin

"Do you really think we will continue to kneel before you Clan just because you are the most influential Cultivators? We already lost our trust in your Clan since the day you conspire with 1st Shou to kill my brother!" Brother Xian knocked off the table his cup of tea.

"I will not just stand here and be humiliated by a Clan who clearly is in it's lowest-" JinLe

"Do not forget what this Clan is capable of!" Brother Xian

"Your Clan is clearly at its fallout, do not expect that your clan will still stand after I declare war with you!" JinLe

"We are already at war with you for 2 years, and this time, my brother will finally have peace after we defeated you!" A spear materialized in brother Xian's hand and he pointed it to JinLe who already has his sword pointed at brother.

"2 years ago? Do you mean the time when your father killed your mother? Tell me ZenLe, why did your father killed his wife? To take the throne for himself? Did he really think the ZenMe will let him keep the throne? A nobody who was adopted by the Clan, did he seduced Zen Hai-" JinLe was caught off guard when I charged into him.