Tale 58

Rox's

"What do you mean it only affects us?" Pang ilan ko nang tanong kay Axcel habang pinagmamasdan siyang ayusin ang higaan ko.

"Do you remember earlier when we escaped the Wild Area?" Baling niya saakin bago niya nilabas muli sa kaniyang kanang palad ang usok na may tatlong kulay.

Bigla namang kumabog ng malakas ang aking puso, my entire body is reacting to this Craft!

"Y- yes, you carried me out of that place and I heard a lot of explosions?" Patanong kong sagot dahil halos mawalan na ako ng malay nun.

"And notice why I cannot teleport us back into our boat, and why I did not took Man with us?" Tanong niya na ikinaisip ko...

"What do you mean?"

"Because the fog started entering your body at an alarming volume, I tried to remove them from you but they kept coming from accross that forrest... That's why I bombed the area in order to blast the fog away from you, and I cannot teleport us to our boat or the fog would come with us!" Paliwanag niya bago naglaho yung usok.

"If that's the case, why did the Shou made this deadly Craft just for us?!" Tanong ko na hindi niya nasagot.

Kuya Xian never mentioned we are under war with the Shous?

"I- I don't know, as far as I know the Shou never got in a fight with your Clan for a decade now-" Axcel

"Our last fight was between me and the 1st Shou and 1st Jin, I was killed by-" Natigilan naman ako ng mapagtanto ang lahat...

I was never killed by 1st Jin nor 1st Shou!

A missing link to my death finally returned!...

"ShouLe? Anong katangahan ito?" Rinig kong sigaw ng aking ama mula sa Front hall.

"Tsk!" Muntikan pa akong mapamura ng malamang pinaliligiran ng Shou clan ang mga bisita sa loob, pati na sina ama!

"Zen clan leader, did you know what you sons did to mine a week ago?" I heard miss ShouLe's voice!

"Hanggang diyan ka nalang!" Harang ni 1st Jin.

*Thud*

Out of anger, I only hit him once and he's already unconscious!

"Sino yan?" ShouMe interfered with my entrance, one look at them my Spear already flew and knocked them out.

"Miss ShouLe, what seems to be your deal?" Pasok ko sa loob.

Most of the clan leaders were guarded by their clan members, just watching to whatever this is!

"You know this already, so stay there and let the adults talk!" ShouLe

"As you can see, you 2nd born is too arrogant to even learn proper manners. And because of that, he almost killed our one and only son. We barely managed to attend this stupid event of yours because we need to leave 1st Shou back home-" Miss ShouLe

"Manners? Aren't you the one who doesn't have one right now? Attacking our guards and killing innocent people?!" I shouted, almost 10 corpse are lying behind them.

My fellow ZenMe, I will give you justice-

"These people cannot be compared to our crowned clan leader, the whole Zen clan of healers cannot repay if ever my son dies!" Miss ShouLe

"Is that a threat, you don't know what I am capable o-" Sigaw ko.

"2nd Zen!" Sigaw ng ama na ikinabigla ko.