Tale 42

Zen Xian's P.O.V

"I can't handle that kid, he speaks just like his father!" Elder Diras

"He talks exactly like his father, peculiar but somewhat nice to hear. It's been ages since we had a rude kid running around. It's nice to have something different in our place, just like before-" Elder Oin

"But that same arrogant behavior is what killed his father, we cannot let it happen again!" Elder Palin

"That's not what killed 2nd Zen, my brother died because we all let them kill him! If only Zen clan had some courage to stand up for themselves we could've protected him!" I interfered.

They all closed their mouths and looked the other way, all of them avoided my gaze except uncle Oin. 

"I know what you felt back then, we couldn't convince Madame ZenSe to raise our spears and fight back. We were outnumbered by two major Clans, it's best to lose one than one hundred of our cultivators. I feel sorry but Madame ZenSe's decision was best for us, Rox knew it too... His sacrifice is not forgotten!

" Uncle Oin explained but it just fueled my anger against Shou and Jin clan!

I know part of Rox's death is because of me, if only I didn't fought 1st Shou back then Rox would't have to take my side and fight them too, Ever since I became the Clan Leader I tried to bring my brother's death justice but I got pushed to the corner and bring my clan with it. We are now under war with Jins and Shous, that's why we are now hiding on Wild Area forrest... 

"What now, what should I do?" I asked uncle Oin.

"Let the kid learn about his father, and send him back in Cullaisten. If Rox wants to give his son a peaceful life, let Zero have it-" Uncle Oin

"No! We already lost Rox's Craft, now that we found out he has an offspring, we can still use it-" Elder Diras

"Are you mad? Rox is not a tool, and that implies to his children... Whether there is more out there, we don't have the rights to decide for their fate,  I stand by that and nobody could change my decision!" 

"But I can, I want to help my Clan!" A sweet voice entered the room.

"Zero?!"

"I want to help my family, if we are under war with other clan I am willing to help you on one condition!" Zero raise his finger.

For a split second, I saw an image of Rox in him...

***

Rox's

"Argh!" I clenched my hands into the air and stretched.

Pinalabas kasi ako ni kuya Xian matapos ko silang tanungin about sa akin.

"Calm down, you will figure it out soon..."Lord Axcel once again, always by my side supporting me.

"Aren't you supposed to investigate something about the Beasts that was ordered to you by your Lord's association?" Lingon ko sa kaniya, nakaupo kami ngayon sa damuhan, harap ng Dining hall. 

This place is far different from ZenSan (Land of Zen), these wooden huts covered in moss and wild beings. I can't wait to help my Clan regain our land once more!

"You are my disciple, and if you need to figure out your real identity then I am here to help you until I am convinced I can finally leave you on your own-" Sambit nito na ikinatigil ko.

"Wait what? You will leave me soon?!" Tayo ko na ikinatingala niya saakin.

"You wanted to figure out your real identity right? Who am I to take that away from you, if the Gods let you have a second chance in this world by reviving you into that body, why would I burden you with being my disciple..." Saad niya bago siya tumayo at hawakan ang aking kamay.