Tale 83

Lord Axcel's P.O.V

"Where is he? Didn't anybody saw him?!" Rox screamed and sat on the ground outside Elder Xi's empty room.

"He was with you all when I left, where did he went after they're done with the treatment?" ZenLe came out of their father's room together with LinLe and and his wife.

"He's also not on one of the big tents where the citizens are- where could he be?" ShouLe came running towards us.

"My barrier stretches the size of an entire city, he could be wandering off on the edges of my Protection. Do not worry about your father, he seem strong despite his age, we'll find him once the sun rises." I sat next to Rox and pat his head.

"Katatapos lang naming magkitang muli, bakit naman niya ako tinatakot ng ganito- What if he got kidnapped by mother, did she have an eyes inside. Nalaman na ba niyang naandito nagtatago ang papa?!" A moonlight reflects on his teary eyes that struck my heart like lightning bolts.

I hate to see him like this, his fear of losing his loved once is eating him alive.

"Please believe me, he's safe, and I will make sure of that!" I kissed his forehead and stood up.

"Please find the TriZen too, they've been avoiding me since father vanished..." ZenLe 

I just nodded and teleport into the top of my White Smoke of Protection.

*Fizzle* I sensed something from my barrier that alerted me.

"Someone's breaking in!" I whispered and looked down where my Dragon is sleeping.

I appeared behind my Pet and scanned the barrier, there was someone behind it who hid after seeing me appeared.

"Who's there- Elder Xi?! Rox's worried sick for you-" I appeared outside the barrier and saw Rox's father who's filled with bruises and blood.

"I'm sorry I went out, this barrier is good at keeping anything from outside from coming in- but it has some flaws for I could easily get out of it, great Craft though..." Elder Xi smiled and retrieve his Mana from eating a small part of my barrier.

"You can do that?!" I was shocked when I saw a small hole on my barrier left by his Mana.

"I was only able to do that to your Barrier because you are a Divine User, if this was from a different Cultivator, I won't even be able to touch it- our Nature is the complete opposite of the other, remember that when you try something to my son-" Elder Xi

"Elder Xi, wh- what are you saying, of course I won't do anything bad to your son-" I got flustered.

I wasn't expecting that to pop out of our serious conversation.

"I was just teasing you- but I am serious, your could seriously hurt my kid if you do something to  him- magically I mean..." He said before patting me and becoming a smoke that freaked me.

The smoke entered the small closing hole in my barrier and turned back as Elder Xi.

"What are you still doing there, let's go back!" He shouts at me.

I immediately closed the hole and teleport to his side.

"What were you doing outside anyway, why are you bruised so badly?" 

"I went hunting, the 'beast' I was catching turned out to be a MONSTER. I was caught off guard and she escaped..." He plainly answered as we walk towards where the lights of torches are.

"Do you need help on tracking this MONSTER, do you somewhat have something linked to the current her?" I emphasized the monster to let him know.

I immediately caught up to what he did outside, he's referring to fighting Madame ZenLe. He lost her obviously and tried to return inside the barrier undetected, so that nobody would see his state and ask for what happened-