Tale 10

Rox's

"Malapit na tayo sa intersection ng ilog!" Saad ko matapos ubusin ang baon naming tinapay.

"They said Jin river is a manmade route for the water to reach every clan by the Jin himself!" Shien

Jin... The Jin clan's first ancestors, a very powerful swordsman!

"He's an immortal that once visited here right?"

"Oo, he's the one who established the Jin Clan to help him defeat the Demon lord in rampage in their time!" Shien

"That immortal is powerful, akalain mong kaya niyang baguhin ang landscape gamit lamang ang kaniyang espad-"

*Kaboogsh*
*Splash*

"A battle is happening up ahead!" Shien

I used my Drift so our boat could reach faster where that explosion happened, Shien wore my gift as we ready ourselves. My spear is too far away from us, I secretly took it with me!

"1st brother?!" Shien stated as we arrived at the battlefield.

"Good! You came to help me, kill that Zen lice!" Sigaw ng 1st Shou.

So he's Shien's brother... Is that kuya?!

"Kuya?" Sigaw ko sa nakatayo sa ere, medyo malayo mula saamin.

He's standing on his floating Spear while holding most of his bagged stuffs, where is his boat?

"Rox stay back!" He shouted as debris of woods that looked like a bunch of boat started crossing my boat.

Broken boats followed the stream of the river, tons of bodies are being rescued by the ShouMe and pulling them off the water.

"Another Zen, Shien! Kill that person beside you!" Sigaw ng 1st Shou na puno ng authority.

"At bakit naman niya gagawin iyon? Sino ka ba at ano bang nangyari dito?!" Sigaw ko pabalik.

I patted Shien's shoulder and smiled at his worried face, telling him that I already got this!

"People that came from a weak clan should never speak up to me! Mere healing clan that dared going against me doesn't deserved to live for another da-" 1st Shou

"Sino bang nauna? Ako ba?" Xian

Hindi ko na pinagsalita pa ang 1st Shou, I stepped into the water and walked towards where his boat is.

"Let's settle this with your clan leader or you will arrived back to your home wet and naked!" I faced him eye to eye.

"Huh? You ca-" I didn't let him finnish, I rolled my finger.

*Splash*

His boat rotated and he fell into the cold river,

I then raised my hand.

"Ahh! Sto- stop!" He shouted as I maked him levitated out of the water.

I rolled over his boat and remove all the water in it and threw him in it.

"Let's go!" Yaya ko kay kuya at Shien.

Sumakay na muli ako sa aming bangka, pati si kuya at kinamusta siya habang papasok na kami sa ShouSan. 1st Shou remained silent as he stare his cursing eyes into me.

"Good day miss and mister ShouLe, first we came here to send this share for the Shou clan who helped us at our Beast Hunting. Maraming salamat po sa inyong pinadalang tulong!" Nag bow ako as soon as we arrived in their Throne room (Meeting hall).

"2nd Zen, you're clan is always welcome!" Ngiti ng ShouLe as miss ShouLe and some of their servants carried out the boxes of gold coins.

"I can see my useless son did became useful this time!" I'm shocked sa aking narinig mula kay miss ShouLe.