Tale 71

Xian's P.O.V

"Fortify your minds, stay sharp and never leave anybody alone. Mother's a very tricky Cultivator, we must be ready at all times!" Rox flew around and observed everyone.

We are preparing for a battle, and I hope we win!...

"Are you okay?" Can walk towards me and offered a glass of cold water.

"I'm fine, thanks." I responded and drank the water before walking out of the field.

"Kuya Xian, how's ZenSe and the kids?" I heard Rox's voice behind me.

"They're fine, uncle Romo's with them-" I answered without looking back.

I can't stand to see him again, not like this!

"But that's the problem... I don't know who uncle Romo is!" He said that stunned me.

Rox knew every older family members in our Clan, and uncle Romo should be one of them!

"This is not the time for joking, I missed you but please let me take this slowly-" I faced him yet I didn't managed to look him in the eyes.

I still cannot believe he's back!

"I'm not! I know you still don't believe me-" Rox

"I do, I believe you but- I, I just can't believe mother did these!" 

He walked closely and lifted my head.

"I'm sorry, but mother's really a mystery. We'll ask her ourselves!" He look at me with those rose-y eyes of his.

His long silver hair swayed through the windy breeze. A decade has passed yet I still remember every rare characteristics my little brother has, and years had passed he still looked the same!

"Once we figure out where she is, we'll finally able to end this horror!" He said while looking at the lone Chamber on the other side of the field where JinLe is.

"I- I'm sorry!" I muttered while looking at him.

"For what?" He answered.

I hugged him tightly as my eyes started heating up, I still cannot believe he's back!

"Lord Axcel, you're back?" 

"Nasaan si Zero?" Yoin

"ZenLe, we need you on LinUa. We managed to subdue JinLe and The Undead, but we are facing a bigger threat!" Ran walked out behind Lord Axcel's back and explained us everything.

Turns out that The Undead, the Spirit we've been fighting for a decade is not who we thought is. And the person behind it shocked everyone, there's no way our own mother could do such heinous thing- but do I really know my own mother? The same person who can sacrifice her own child?!

"Who did what?!" Uncle Romo screamed after hearing everything.

"Zen Hai, Madame ZenLe-" Lord Axcel

"There's no way she did that- I can't even master controlling a single Spirit!" Uncle Romo stood up.

"Zero's certain it's her-" Ran

"A kid? The son of Xi's bas-" Uncle Romo

"Uncle Romo, that's enough!" I stood up to stop my uncle.

He closed his mouth and returned to his seat.

"I can't believe your love to your brother is still too strong after finding out the truth, you must kill that affection, it'll only drag you!" Uncle Romo said before walking out the Front Hall...