Tale 84

Rox's P.O.V

"We're here, Axcel, please prepare the Nullifying Craft." Saad ko ng maka dating kami sa dating ShouUa gamit ang teleportation ni Lord Axcel.

"Zen Can says they were ambushed right here..." LinLe stood in front of the gates of ShouUa.

ShouLe and 1st Jin roam around to see if there's something on the area.

"Dito nalagyan ng Mind Spirits sina Can, that's why they easily lose to that Fog!" LinSe

"No, they already have the Mind Spirits long before. That's why Man's Sight couldn't sense Madame ZenLe's Spirits, even her." I filled my eyes with Orb and scanned the entire place.

"You're right, kaya humina ang mga Craft ng TriZen- I was confused as to how they couldn't defeat The Undead on their own when they harnessed their Crafts just for that lone purpose..." Saad ni kuya na naka tayo lang sa likuran namin.

I deactivated my Essence Sight once I fully confirmed there's no trap and walk towards the door where their Front hall is.

LinLe went to ShouSan in order to figure out what happened to the TriZen when they got ambushed here, but they returned to LinSan saying the Shous has nothing to do with that and they've been living in Wild Area in seclusion ever since. And now that the Mind Spirits are out of their bodies and the effects of the mind alterations are getting worn out, we can finally see the truth!

"Shou Wen, nice to see you again..." Bungad ko sa lalaking naka upo sa kanilang trono na may pamilyar na kasuotan.

"B- brother?!" Hindi makapaniwalang saad ni ShouLe na nagmamadaling tumakbo sa likuran ko.

"They're really here?!" Hindi makapaniwalang saad ni Axcel.

"Shien, still Rox's little friend I see!" Halatang gulat sa aming pagdating si Shou Wen ngunit pinilit niyang magmukhang handa sa amin.

"Who's there, Wen-" Natigilan ang kanilang ina sa pag labas ng mapansin kami sa bukana ng Front hall nila.

"We can see you miss Kari by the way!" Sigaw ni LinLe ng makitang dahan dahang naglalakad paatras ang ina ni ShouLe.

"The Mind Spirits Madame ZenLe put on us were all destroyed by Zen Rox, you've been hiding here all this time. Where's father?!" Sigaw ni ShouLe ng makitang gulat ang dalawa.

Shien's whole body began to release smoke and filled the entire room, Mist Craft, the same thing he used back then when we went to hunt Beasts.

"He's dead, you should've realized it long before!" Shou Wen 

*Flickering* I felt a Spirit inside me tries to talk.

"It's the butterfly, he said he knows what happened!" Silv 

Right after Silv said that, a bunch of memories surfaced in my head...

"The Zens doesn't really have a Weapon like us isn't it Madame ZenLe? If you don't help us achieve the same thing, you're little secrets will be revealed I assure you that!" ShouSe, Shou Kari held a book in front of Madame ZenLe.

It seems like we are in Wild Area, this must be their meeting place...

"This is the time when you went to JinSam, this is the third time they met in secrets. Shou Kari stole the book where Madame ZenLe keeps her written researches- the same book you left, so all of your Healing Crafts and techniques are there!" A butterfly appeared in front of me.

"How dare you blackmail me, I gave you that Spirit for free-" Madame ZenLe 

"This? What am I gonna do with this, I cannot control it!" Shou Kari raised the glass of jar filled with a white smoke.