Tale 66

Lord Axcel's P.O.V

"Maester, malapit na po ba?" Wing flew up to tell me what's happening down where the battle is happening.

"Rox! I know you can handle it, please wait for me!" I whispered after a slight piercing feeling surfaced in our Link.

I know how hard all of these must be for him, and according to Wing, that The Undead really looked like him. 

I hope my thoughts reached him, he hasn't fully accepted the Ritual so it's a little hard for me to share my feeling under the Link rather than the other way round- please Rox stay strong up until I finished this! 

*Voom* I gathered all of the energies I released to create a very complex separation spell, it formed into a very small pulsating orb in the middle of my palm.

"I'm ready, let's go!" I hurried to the edge of the falls and jumped down with Wing.

A very heavy atmosphere covers the entire area where most of its surroundings are destroyed by the outgoing battle, and I can see a familiar face with different hair color fighting our allies!

"Aaaaahh!" I can hear Rox screaming in anger while a few more explosions occurs.

I immediately teleported to their position in order to stop Rox from overexerting his Mana.

"Release!" I muttered after appearing in front of the Spirit.

*Whoosh!* A shockwave escaped on the pulsating orb on my palm and pushed two other Spirits inside the Spirit Rox was fighting.

"Gah *cough*, wh- what? How?!" Said by a young teen that looked exactly like Rox!

"Th- *Pant* Thank you Lord Axcel!" I could hear Rox's heavy breathing behind me.

"Here!" I handed him his Weapon that was covered with thick blanket.

We took it after it almost suck out most of my Mana.

If my theory is correct, it might just work!

"I don't need that!" He uttered before jumping into the two escaping Spirits...

***

Rox's

"Listen to me Senior Shou and the other Spirit, leave JinLe and let's settle this two on one or-" Turo ko ng aking Spear sa kaniya.

"Or what Zen Zero? Did you honestly thought you can defeat me alone?!" Natatawang sambit ng isang pamilyar na boses.

Shou Han!

"Can I not Senior Shou? Leave JinLe and split up with your Spirit friend, let's see how strong you are!" Sagot ko habang dahan dahang lumulutang using Flight.

"Pfft, bwuahahaha... You really think you can defeat me?" Luminaw ang boses ni JinLe, it's Senior Shou who's possessing him now.

How ironic, JinLe tried to Unite with the Spirit, turned out ShouLe is that Spirit!

"Why not? I can handle you!" Sambit ko, knowing Lord Axcel's about to be done!

"Can you handle the Spirit they call The Undead?!" Sambit niya bago dahan dahang sumilip sa likuran ni JinLe ang isang pamilyar na mukha!

Wait a minute...

"Th- that's..." Natigilan ako at tinitigan ang isang naka ngiting nilalang sa likuran ni JinLe.

"Kuya Rox?!" Rinig kong sambit ni Can sa di kalayuan.

Lumabas ito sa katawan ni JinLe at lumipad paitaas.