Tale 54

Rox's

*Clang!*

"Kainis!" Sambit ko sa ere bago lumapag sa sanga ng isang malaking puno.

She's somewhat protected by a barrier, if only I could figure out a way to Cancel her Craft!

"You cannot win Rox, return to your jar and I'll leave alone the kid you worry about..." Saad nung babaeng dahan dahang papalapit sa kinalalagyan ko.

I can see her glowing eyes getting nearer and nearer!

'How does she knows my real identity?!'

"Flight!" Sigaw ko at tumalon paalis sa punong iyon.

*Blag!* Bagsak nung punong kinatatayuan ko kanina.

She fights without moving her arms, she's not using some kind of defensive barrier-

"Gah!" Daing ko ng maputol ang kaliwa kong kamay.

*Clang* Bagsak ng aking Spear na kasama nung naputol kong kamay.

'Enhanced Restoration, Regeneration!' Craft ko kaagad.

I have been using this Craft in order to stay alive, if I wasn't trained to sustain all of my Craft for the longest time and not lose focus, I might be dead right now!

"Anong ginawa mo sak..." I lost my balance and fell into the ground covered with mist.

I can feel blood dripping out of my nose.

'Did she just poisoned the whole forrest?!' I screamed at my brain.

"Stop fighting it, you cannot win against a Craft designed especially for you Rox!" Rinig ko sa palapit na boses nung babae bago manlabo ang aking paningin!

*Inhale*

"Advance Regeneration!" Sigaw ko at binalot ng lakas muli ang aking buong katawan at nagbalik ang aking paningin.

I raised my left hand and use my right to help me stand up.

"Pa- paanong?..." Gulat na saad nung babae sa likod ng usok.

"I'm a healer bitch!" Sigaw ko bago siya hampasin ng aking Spear na siyang naharangan kaagad!

"You've really grown accustomed to that body do you? How did you found a body that looked like you anyway?" Saad niya.

Naaninag ko namang dinampot niya ang naputol kong kamay at pinagmasdan ito.

"Teka?-" Saad niya.

I used that chance to charge at her, my left hand quickly regenerated. My Spear flew towards me that alerted her but it was too late for her.

*Clang* My spear hit an invisible force around her.

"I told you-" Saad niya bago tumalon paatras.

"One!" Bulong ko bago siya habulin.

*Clang* I managed to hit her once more!

"How can you maintain your possession to that body? I dismantled the connection-" Sigaw niya, she lost her cool upon seeing my new grown left hand!

*Clang*

"Three..." Saad ko habang patuloy siyang hinahabol sa kakahuyan.

She's moving like a ghost, it seems like she's hovering on the air...

"You cannot maintain inhabiting that body- I, I severed the connec- impossible?!" Saad niya habang patuloy siya sa pag takbo.

"Drift!" I Crafted one of my most preacious skill, I began to slid into the terrain with ease, as if I am skating on ice.