Tale 67

"Release!" Lord Axcel appeared in the middle of me and The Undead and Crafted a very powerful one.

*Whoosh!* A shockwave from Lord Axcel's palm threw two silhouette away from The Undead's body.

"Gah *cough*, wh- what? How?!" The Undead fell unto the waters weakened by Lord Axcel's Craft.

"Th- *Pant* Thank you Lord Axcel!" Sambit ko nang nahingal ng maramdaman ang pagod...

Wait?

I looked at the flying silhouettes behind The Undead and recognized Senior Shou flying away from him, as if they were scared at The Undead!

"Here!" Lord Axcel handed me my Weapon covered with thick bandages but I didn't paid attention to it and just stared at those two escaping Spirits!

"Senior Shou?!" Sigaw ko ng makita ang isang duguang lalaki.

He's the Spirit?!

"He's a guy? I thought the barrier maker was a Spirit?" Axcel

He's right, there's no way a Cultivator is somewhat capable of this kind of Craft!

"You're right, that barrier maker was a Spirit. But a Spirit alone cannot create such elaborate Craft!" Rinig kong sagot ng isang boses ng duwag na si Jin Lan!

"Jin Lan you heartless basta-" Naputol ang aking sasabihin ng may usok na lumabas sa bangkay ni Senior Shou at dumiretso ito kay JinLe!

"He's absorbing the Spirit!" Axcel tried to punch Jin Lan with his enforced fist but a powerful unseen force blocked it.

I ran to the side and tried to attack him from behind but his head rotated back and smiled.

"Unite, a secret Craft the Shou's taught me... Why fight the Spirits when you can become one of them!" He laughed like a psycho, I took a step back.

"I don't need that!" I whispered before jumping through The Undead and into the two escaping Spirits.

"Zero!" Rinig kong sigaw niya ngunit nilingon ko lang ito at ngumiti.

Nang maabot ko ang isang Spirit ay hiniklas ko ito using my Float Craft which worked, I then use the same to the other Spirit who seemed to look like the Senior Shou Han...

"Acquire!" I muttered as I recall what that Spirit from Senoir Shour's jar showed me.

"Feel the power Rox, that is your Spear. Now focus on healing that Soul-" Mother

"Heal? How can I heal something's dead?"

"Mag focus ka lang, do not ask questions!" Mother

"Ma, masiyadong mahapdi, ayaw ko n-" 

"Stop whining and focus harder!" Mother

*High pitched scream* The Spirits tried to escaped but my hands were already grabbing both of them.

The same feeling that the younger me said on that vision is real, this is very painful... My whole body aches, but I cannot stop.

"Rox!" I can hear Axcel trying to get near me but a very powerful force hinders everyone to come closer.

"This won't take a while, just stay back!!" Sigaw ko habang pilit pinanatili ang patuloy na pagdaloy ng aking Orb sa magkabila kong mga kamay.

Just like what I saw on the vision, the Spirits both entered my body.

I slowly landed on the water surface and walk towards Lord Axcel who's floating in the middle of the river holding The Undead who's covered with Axcel's White SMoke of Protection.