Chapter 1

Sam's pov-

Moving around was really a pain in the ass, especially when you have to move away from the one place you love. My mother said we moved for a "better" life but it's no secret that we moved because of the separation that happened between my parents. It's a selfish move, yes, but I also understand that she doesn't want us anywhere near a cheater who has been hiding the fact that he had another child with someone else for years. I never met him- my half brother- but I do know that he's three years younger than me.

It's a sick move really, hiding a child from your wife for 15 years. My father always went on these "business" trips every holiday and came back home late, now I know why. I don't hate my half brother because I'm sure he doesn't know anything about us, I'm sure he was lied to, too. Must be hard finding out your dad has a whole other family at the same time he had you. My father is the one that I despise though.

 My younger sister, Sarah, really wants to meet him. She's always talking about how it'll be fun having someone somewhat her age, even though she's like one year older than him. It's not like I don't want to meet him but it's not exactly like I want to be next to him or even know him in general. I know it's not his fault for my father's actions and I shouldn't be feeling like this but I can't help it. Yes, it's selfish but it's just how I feel right now. Who knows maybe when I meet him we'll be really good friends.

As for now, my mother went to get my sister and I some food while we sat and waited for our aunt to come pick us up. We'll be staying at our aunt's house for a few days before we move into our apartment. My mother decided that it was better for us to move into an apartment instead of a house since it's just the three of us. I'm not complaining though because it's a 3-bedroom apartment with a nice park just a few blocks away - based on what my aunt told us and the pictures I've seen.

The next song was just about to play from my playlist when my - may I add - annoying sister started calling my name. I was trying to ignore her but by each second I grew more annoyed. "Sam....Sam....Sa-" "What?!" I cut her off, turning to her. "Damn salty much" she rolled her eyes but there was a hint of amusement in her voice. "What" I said again, impatiently . "Just wondering...do you think..." She took a short pause, trying to form some type of suitable sentence. " Do you think mom would let dad's second son live with us beca-"

 I turned fully at her " no and don't bring it up to her, she's been through a lot these past few weeks and the last thing you need to do is to go around talking about that topic so drop it", I said as I put my headphone back on. "Dang, I was just asking because we could offer him a place y'know?" I hope our half brother and his mother have a place to stay but as for them coming to live with us would be so unbelievably awkward so I said what I thought was appropriate, " I'm sure they have a place to stay otherwise they can just go back to dad's place. They've been with him for 15 years anyways what difference will it make? Besides there's only 3 rooms in that apartment we'll be moving into soon. Just drop it okay?" 

I hope that didn't come out harsh.  Sarah looked at me, sadness evident in her eyes, "okay"

A/N

First chapter ahh 

Anyways... I promise Sam isn't a bitch (if he seems like one here-)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter