Chapter 14

A/N

This chapter is going to be in third person pov (omniscient)

And before you start reading...In case you'll get confused, this chapter is just base on the 3 weeks Sambucky had to hang out (so it already happened..this chapter is just filling you in on what happened)...But like it's in Sam's place of course. At Bucky's place, they'll put the surprises in the garage until the time being. 

I'm also aware that this chapter makes ZERO sense but I wrote this when I was having a very very bad day so I didn't really care (at that time) how it was going to turn out so please don't mind this chapter lmaoo (when I have time I might rewrite it..no promises though. I barely have time 😂😂)

Third pov-

The three weeks the duo had to hang out with each other was like hell, at least for the both of them, including Jacob.

Sam and Bucky both felt so tempted to push the other against something and kiss them. But they obviously couldn't act on it.

And Jacob...Jacob felt so jaundiced towards their friendship.

There's no surprise there. If someone who you knew liked your boyfriend, then out of nowhere they hang out with each other non-stop for almost a month, you'll be envious of their friendship too. 

*****

The day after Sam found out he had to be hanging out with Bucky for three weeks, Sam felt somewhat jolly. Which was surprising considering he didn't feel any of these feelings because of Bucky before. And Sam knows that it's wrong. He got cheated on in his last relationship, so he knows how that feels. He doesn't want to put Jacob through that type of pain.

He can't exactly say he loves Jacob, though,  since they've been dating for a month and a half. It's too early for that, and either way, Sam doesn't feel as if he loves Jacob or that he's in love with him. He only likes him.

He will admit it, though their relationship was a bit rushed. And those types of romance like that end a little too quickly.

 Bucky, on the other hand, felt bewildered. He was so confused about why Sam was hanging out with him a lot during school time. The thought of Sam liking him did cross his mind, but he shook the thought away before he could start getting hopeful. It was hard, though - to shake the assumption away - with the event that occurred yesterday, the stares and the look he made when he glanced down at Bucky's lips.

*****

For the rest of the first week, there was more staring between the two of them. Even some teasings began to happen.

Even Raymond, one of the members that are in the crew, had to tap Bucky multiply times during lunch one day because he asked a question, but Bucky was too busy staring at Sam and Jacob, being all cuddly to answer.

Raymond surmised that the act was strange but chose to ignore it, which made Bucky relieved.

*****

On Saturday, the last day of the first week, Sam invited Bucky over to his apartment because Bucky's mother texted him to keep Bucky out of their house.