Chapter 2

Bucky's pov-

I was walking back home after dropping off my girlfriend, Isabella, at home. We love each other, yes, but there are times where we feel distant, I'm not sure why but most times it feels as if we aren't even together. There are also times where I catch her staring at other girls. I guess that's okay because girls support girls right? In addition there are times where I don't feel complete, like there's a part of me missing. I don't know what's the deal with that though.

While I was walking back, I can feel people staring at me but I don't blame them. My left arm is literally made of metal. I usually get asked a lot of questions about what happened to my original arm and it's not really a big deal seeing as it was just an undoubtedly bad car accident.

It's still a shock though and almost every night I'm brought back to that exact memory. It doesn't help the fact that everyone treats me like I'm this kid that needs a babysitter everytime I'm alone, even my own best friend, Steve, treats me like that. That's pretty much why I keep up an act while I'm at school, I hate receiving sympathy. Isabella's pretty much popular in Shield Academy, I guess that's how I got some fame. She isn't like those petty girls who call themselves popular, they really are unpleasant. However, it's summer break so I wouldn't have to deal with them every morning.

As I made my way to my front door, the door immediately opened revealing Rebecca, my younger sister. "How was your date? Did she not show up? Why do you look like you've been overthinking? You know that's not healthy. What di-" for pete's sake do little sisters ever stop talking? "It was good" I cutted her off. "Good?! Just good? I swear if she-" my ma was the one who cut her off this time, "goodness Rebecca let him at least come in first" she said as she came up to me, kissing my cheeks. 

"Thanks ma", I said. "Uh-huh now I've got some news to tell ya" I furrowed my eyebrows, confused, "what's up?", I asked. "Your school starts in about two weeks right?" I nodded, silently telling her to continue. "Well why don't you and Rebecca go visit grandpa? He was asking for you both and I thought ' hmm why not get rid of these kids for two weeks' " she chuckled. Though, I didn't find it funny. Don't get me wrong I love my grandpa but we'll have to work in this workshop while we stay there and to top that I already planned how I'll spend my last two weeks of summer break!

"But ma I al-" "No. No buts. You haven't seen him for three years James! I already booked your plane ticket and the bus that should be picking you and your sister up after that", my ma said, starting to walk back into whatever room she came out from. "Can't you just cancel it??" I said, a frown showing up on my face. "Nope!" she screamed from the room she was in, then added "Rebecca's excited to see grandpa, aren't you baby?" "Yes!" Rebecca replied, she was sitting on one of the chairs in the hallway on her phone eating an apple looking disinterested in the conversation around her.

I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs, making my way to my room. "Guess I have to pack," I muttered.

A/N

Second chapter done :))

The first two chapters were just to introduce Sam and Bucky

Sam and Bucky would be meeting soon :))

Isabella seems nice right?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3