Chapter 8

A/N

In this chapter, it's still Sunday

Sam's pov-

As I was driving back to the apartment, my mind drifted back to the text messages Sarah sent me.

Sarah: Where are you?!

Sarah: Mom brought this dude home... they're drinking right now and seem drunk

Sarah: They're all cuddly, I don't like it

Sarah: Dad sent another letter

Sarah: It's more information about Eric and other stuff

Sarah: I hid it from mom though

Sarah: Come home right now, we need to talk about this, Sam

Sarah: Please

Why the hell did she bring some random stranger home?! To our home?! Why the hell did my father send another letter?! So many questions that are unanswered.

I got out of the car and made my way to the front door, unlocking it with my keys. I heard laughter as I stepped in. I saw a ginger-headed man sitting with my mother on the couch, whisky in their hand. Sarah was sitting on the stairs watching them closely. My mother then saw me and said, "ohh Sammm! Jay, this is Sam, my oldest son!" she giggled. Wow, how motherly. The guy looked at me then said, "Ha! This? He looks nothing like you! Your daughter on the other hand is very beautiful" Jay said as he looked over at Sarah, winking. I clenched my hands, looking over at Sarah who was looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Oh well, he must look like their foolish father then", my mother said as she laughed. "Well I bet I'll be a better father", Jay said as he smirked. "Oh please, you're any better", I said as I rolled my eyes. "Sam! Don't- say that!" "don't even bother, Darlene, he is really like his father", Jay said as he chuckled, standing up and wobbling over to me. He says that like he knows who my father is. "Why don't you go back to that father of yours and to his second family and stay there. They're a mistake, so are you", Jay laughed. The fuck has my mother been telling this dude? "Yo-'' I punched him in the face and he stumbled backwards, laughing some more. "That's all yo-'' I cut him off by punching him some more. I kept punching him until he fell to the floor, passed out, face covered with blood.

"Sam!" my mother yelled. I looked up at her, tears forming in my eyes, "You! You fucking caused this! Just because dad did what he did doesn't give you the right to act this way! You have two fucking kids! Stop acting like a child, you are not one!" I yelled at her. Sarah started standing up, looking scared. "Don't talk to me like that! I've done everything! Everything for you both ever since we came here! You two are so ungrateful!" She yelled back, walking over to Jay, who was still passed out. "What have you done for us?! What the hell have you done for us?! All you've done is go to bars, get drunk, come home late, and make out with different dudes!! I'm sick and tired of all this bullshit! How the hell do you think we fucking feel?! Having a dad who isn't with us and a mom who is barely home?!" "Go to hell Samuel," My mother said, holding Jay's head. I scoffed, tears falling, "yeah that's where I'll see you".

Sarah walked over to me, tears in her eyes, having a bag in her hand and said, "let's go somewhere else for now" "yeah leave, leave you ungrateful kids" My mother said. Sarah didn't even turn to her but still said "shut the fuck up Darlene". If it was any other situation, I would've started laughing but no, not right now.

I pulled my keys out again as Sarah and I walked out of the apartment. The car ride was quiet, so I decided to say something, "I'm sorry about what happened back there". Sarah looked at me for a moment before saying, "It wasn't your fault Sam, it's hers. But hey, don't feel bad about what you did to Jay, he deserves it". Never said I felt bad about what I did to him. It was silent for a few minutes until Sarah broke it this time, "should we tell auntie?" I looked at her then back at the road, I shrugged, "I dunno.." she hummed. "Where'd you want to go?" she shrugged, "I don't know, I just wanted to get out of there...do you have a place to go to?" I thought back to where Bucky and I went and nodded. "Uh yeah". I turned the car, driving to that destination.

I parked the car but we didn't get out. I looked over at her then at the bag she was holding. "What's in the bag?" she looked down at it and sighed. "I- well ever since dad kept sending letters.. I guess I just um kept them in this bag" I raised my eyebrows, silently telling her to continue. "For fucks sake Sam, are you dumb??" my mouth dropped open, "The fuck did I do?" she rolled her eyes, "the letter dad sent today is... here. I brought it so you can read it or whatever" she said as she pulled a paper out, handing it to me. I took it from her and silently started reading it.

Hey you guys! None of y'all replied to my last message. Anyways, we're doing great over here, Sam I know you miss here but don't worry! You'll come back soon! Sarah how are you, baby? Darlene, please answer my messages, there's something important I want you to know. Eric is fine, if any of you are wondering. He goes to school and gets good grades like y'all kids do. He likes playing the piano too! He has black hair with brown eyes like you kids. As y'all know he's 15, in 9th grade. His height is about 5'6. His favorite color is red. He likes to eat a lot too! Just thought y'all would like this information ( there's more to come) because something big is going to happen soon! I miss you all.

Love,

Dad

As I finished reading it a furrow began forming on my eyebrow. "What the hell is about to happen?", I asked as I looked at Sarah. She shrugged, " I don't know. Dad's full of bullshit and mom is too" I chuckled, giving her the paper back and said "yeah"

We stayed for a few more hours, hoping that Jay and our mother weren't home. We went and ate dinner at some fast food place before getting in the car and driving back home. It was around 10 pm when we got back home, our mother wasn't even here. Disappointed but not surprised. "Hey, go ahead and go to sleep, school's tomorrow. I'll clean up their mess" Sarah turned around and looked at me "..are you sure? Because I can help.." I began picking up the empty alcohol bottles, "yes now go to sleep Sarah" she hesitated before saying "okay, goodnight" "night" 

A/N

Chapter 8 done <3

What do you think about their mom?

What do you think about their dad?

Don't talk to your parents like this, kids =)))

Hope you enjoyed this chapter<33