Chapter 9

A/N

In this chapter, it's still Sunday

Bucky's pov-

I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling, thinking back to the time I spent with Sam. In fact, if you think about it, it almost seems like a... a date. But maybe I'm just thinking too much of it. I wish whoever texted him.. didn't text him because it ruined our moment. I know it's selfish but we don't talk during school..I'm going to miss it...miss him. Because he's my friend of course.

"James get down here! Dinner is ready!" my ma yelled. I wanted to skip dinner. Rebecca's going to bring up the whole me liking Sam thing and I honestly didn't want to deal with that. Either way I got up and dragged myself downstairs. "Why do you look so grumpy, baby?" My ma said as she started walking towards me then kissed my cheeks. "I'm fine ma", I said as I glanced at Rebecca who was putting the food on the table. "Hmm okay, grab the bread for me, will ya?" She said getting 3 cups out. As we finished putting everything on the table, we sat down.

As we were eating, ma kept looking between Rebecca and I. "Okay what's up with the both of you? You both are so talkative at dinner time, what happened?" She asked, concern evident in her voice. She then turned to me and asked, "how was it with your friend today? Did you both have fun?" Rebecca cleared her throat as she drank her water. I turned to her and rolled my eyes, "it was fun..we..uh we had a good time but he had to leave early, something came up" I murmured the last part. Rebecca then spoke up, "what did yall do?" I rolled my eyes and said "we got food then went to a park nearby and just y'know chatted" she scoffed, "sounds like a date to me". "It wasn't" I said, as our mother looked between us, but then she kept talking, "but then again I wouldn't be surprised if you both do date, I mean you clearly have feelings for him, the way you were-" "shut up Rebecca you can't tell me who I like and who I don't like", I cut her off. "Oh please, you keep denying it. Just come out to us Buck! You're our family! We love you either way!" I looked down as my ma started to speak up, "what is this we are talking about? Rebecca? James?" she said as she looked between us again.

Do I like Sam? No of course not...right?

But then why does the question end up in another question...that is never answered? I know the way he makes me feel is different. I know it's weird for me to even like a guy...pa always used to tell me that it was wrong when I was younger. But what does he know? He really can't control my feelings. Maybe...maybe Rebecca is...right? Maybe I like...guys...maybe just one specifically. I definitely like - love, yes love Isabella. So I guess that makes me what...bi?

I felt somewhat happy at that fact. I mean for a long time I've felt like there was a part of me missing, now I know the missing part. My happiness soon died out as I remembered how 'the crew' reacted to Sam being gay. How will they react to me? How will Isabella react to me?

My thoughts were soon cut off as Rebecca then spoke, "I-I think- um Bucky is bi-sexual but I'm not... exactly sure...but I think so" Rebecca said suddenly nervous. My ma then turned to me, "James? Is- is that true?" I looked down at my food as I murmured an, "I think so...yeah" My ma and Rebecca both looked shocked - why would Rebecca be shocked? She literally said it herself-. "Oh my goodness James! That's big! I'm so happy for you...when uh when did you figure it out?" My ma asked, Rebecca slightly smiling. "Uhh like right now?" I said - it really came out as a question though - as I nervously chuckled. "Aww come here", My ma said as she got up from her seat and came to hug me. "Come here too Rebecca" Ma said but it was muffled, due to the fact that I'm 6'1 and I'm still much taller even when I'm sitting down so her head is basically on my shoulder. Rebecca chuckled before coming to hug us both. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I said, "this is uh nice but my food might be slightly cold now and I still want to eat it before it gets fully cold.." they laughed before going back to their seats.

We went back to eating just as my ma spoke up again, "ya know, your father would've um accepted you too.." I scoffed, "don't need to make me feel better ma, I'm already glad you and Rebecca are okay with it. Pa would have never accepted it though.", I murmured the last part. "I kinda miss him," Rebecca said, looking down at her food. "We all miss him, baby, but he's in a better place right now." My ma said as she also looked down. The table was silent for a while till my ma broke it again, "you both go ahead and go to sleep...it's getting kind of late and you both have school tomorrow." Rebecca and I got up and kissed her forehead as we made our way upstairs to get ready for bed.

I was in the middle of my night-shower as I thought of how I was going to tell Isabella. What if she breaks up with me? What if she asked me how I found out? What will I say? 'Oh y'know I started feeling some type of way for this guy while we were dating!' This is a mess.

I got out of the shower and put on some white plain shirt with some grey sweatpants. I turned off my lights and got in bed. It took me a while to fall asleep because of my thoughts but I ended up sleeping anyway.

A/N

Chapter 9 done <3

Sorry this is late. I was busy binge-watching loki then I had to go somewhere so I didn't have time :/

This is short but uh..anyways

Buck knows he's bi now :)))) (I know, I know the way he found out was so plain, don't come at me...)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3