Chapter 12

A/N

This takes place a month after the last chapter

Don't come after me :') 

What I was going to write was short and I thought it was unnecessary 

So enjoy this :)))

Bucky's pov-

It's been a month since the incident that happened with Jacob and Sam. And honestly, I'm still slightly pissed at it.

Jacob had the nerve to hug Sam like that. To top that, he was looking at me while smirking and doing it. It's like he knew I was going to be mad about it.

The first week of when I saw what happened, I stopped hanging out with Sam and Jacob. I stopped answering Sam's texts and calls, and every time he tried talking to me at school, I'll walk away from him.

Jacob didn't seem to care - what a fake bitch - but Sam was clearly hurt and confused.

During the week that I was ignoring them, I've spent the entire time with Isabella. We've spent time together outside of school and inside the school. Kim wasn't getting between us because she had to go on a family trip. I'm honestly glad about that.

It was just Isabella and me for a whole week, like old times. I honestly missed this a lot.

No Kim or Sam to come to ruin our moment. It was just Isabella and me.

We didn't have to do any partner work in Mr. Strange's class, so it was easier to ignore him more.

But of course, during that week, I couldn't stop thinking about Sam.

I missed him a lot. I missed his smile, his laugh. I just wanted to be in his presence again. I just wanted to have late-night talks and early morning talks with him again.

So, the second week, I had to ruin everything and started talking to him again. It took a while for us to get back to old times, but eventually, we became close once again. 

Sam and Jacob had gotta close the last week I stopped hanging out with them.

The week I've gotta close to Sam again, Jacob seemed pissed. At least he now knows how that feels.

Jacob started getting touchy with Sam. At first, Sam was uncomfortable, but then he started getting more and more comfortable with Jacob.

They flirted most of the time, and it was honesty disturbing.

Fast forward two weeks, the both of them actually started dating.

I was heartbroken when they confirmed it.

The thought of ignoring them until they broke up crossed my mind, but I got rid of that thought, though.

Even though I really wanted to.

They've only been dating for a few weeks now, and Jacob has been so touchy towards him.