Chapter 18

Third pov- (o)

It's been a few weeks since Isabella and Bucky broke up.

There wasn't any bad blood between the two of them. In fact, the two were supportive of each other.

They were supportive of the feelings they had for other people.

The break-up was a mutual decision between the two of them.

Other people were shocked by the fact the two had split.

You can see the joy in Kim's face when she found out Isabella was single. Kim was indeed happy that the two ended their relationship.

Sam also felt slightly happy, but he was confused by the fact that they had separated. He chose not to question it, though, since it wasn't his business.

                                                                                              *****

The school has been on a break recently, so Sam and Bucky have been hanging out a lot lately. The two are very aware that their feelings for the other are slightly growing stronger.

~

During the first week of the month, Eric had finally made it to New York.

At first, Sam was harsh on him. He didn't mean to come out as rude, but he also didn't expect Eric to come out to New York so soon. Sam wasn't ready to face Eric yet. And he knows that's a bitchy reason, but no one can control the way they feel.

Their mother was also hard on him - she still is - but we all know the reason for that. She rarely came home, ever since Eric had knocked on the door. When she did, she just acted bitchy.

Sarah wasn't rude to him. She liked him even.

She had always wanted someone her age - or around her age - to live with them. She always wanted to meet Eric, anyways. Not like this, but at least she got to meet her half-brother.

~

During the second week, Sam had started getting used to Eric around the apartment. Sometimes, the trio, Eric, Sam, and Sarah, will have movie nights and fall asleep on the couch. But other nights, Sarah and Sam slept in their room while Eric sleeps on the couch.

Sam doesn't want to admit this to himself, but he's starting to like Eric. Sam's starting to see him more as a real brother than just a half-brother. The two of them have always wanted a brother to do brotherly stuff with, so why not take the opportunity? 

~In the third week, Bucky came over to Sam's place while Sam and Eric were in the middle of playing a video game. "It's open!" Sam screamed, turning to the door before bringing his attention back to the controller. Bucky stepped in, holding a pizza box and a small box of fried chicken before he froze, looking at Sam then at Eric. "Uh, who's that?" Bucky asked, looking at Eric with furrowed eyebrows."Oh, hey, Bucky. This is Eric. My half- no, my brother," Sam said, his attention still on the game. Eric looked at Sam then smiled.