Chapter 16

Third pov (omniscient)-

Everything has been going perfectly for both Sam and Bucky. They usually hang out with one another during school and outside of school. You'll think they would be getting tired of seeing the other's face, but nope. They pretty much want to see the other 24/7.

The only time they don't hang out with each other is when Jacob drags Sam away.

The act is fucked up. Sam should be able to do what he wants to do and when he wants to do it.

When that happens, Bucky either hangs with some of 'the crew' members, or he's hanging out with Isabella.

Isabella has been distant lately, and although Bucky is aware of it, he doesn't...care.

It's odd because Bucky still has feelings for her. At least he hopes so.

Other than those, everything has been suitable.

                                                                                   ***** 

Sam has been distracted these days, so his mind was off things. He wasn't thinking about his problems. Sam started thinking of how his feelings for Bucky are slightly changing. His heart beats faster when he's around, he smiles more when they're together, and he finds himself thinking about him more often.

Which this was good. Sam didn't have to have mood swings because of his thoughts anymore. He thought about something else. Or someone else. Someone that makes him feel happy. His mind was at peace until...it wasn't.

Sam was looking for Steve when he heard people...kissing. He turned around, about to walk away, when he heard someone groan, "Jacob."

Sam stopped walking. There's a lot of Jacob's in this school. It could be anybody, Sam thought.

He was just about to walk away again when he heard the other person ask, "yes?"

That made Sam turn towards the sound. That sounds so much like my Jacob.

After a minute of deciding whether he should go to see if it's Jacob, he walked and turned to the other hallway to see Jacob and this other person kissing. Who the fuck is that guy? Sam thought.

"Umm," Sam began. Jacob and the other guy sprang apart, their face turning red. "Sam- baby," Jacob tried. The other guy looked at Jacob, his eyebrows furrowed, "baby?" the guy asked. Jacob looked at the guy before looking back at Sam. "y-yes. Sam, it's not what it looks like!" Sam scoffed, "you're literally making out with this guy, and you're telling me 'it's not what it looks like?' get over yourself, Jacob."

"No! I- we..we weren't-" Jacob sighed. "Landon wanted to practice! I couldn't say no!" Sam rolled his eyes, "yes, you could've! It's not hard to say, 'I have a fucking boyfriend!' " 

The guy who's named Landon looked at Jacob then at Sam. he felt confused. Jacob didn't tell him anything about having a boyfriend. He heard rumors that they might've been dating, but no one told him they made it official. Landon thought it was just a rumor! He didn't even tell Jacob he wanted to practice! Jacob had just grabbed him, slammed him against a wall, and smashed their lips together.