Chapter 6

Bucky's pov-

As I was walking to my last class, I thought back to what happened last class period. Why had I made such a big deal upon hearing what Tony said? Obviously it was a joke but hearing someone like Sam made me feel somewhat.. Infuriated. I have no idea why. I mean, I don't have bad blood against him... it's like something.. something inside me was angry. But why?

Before that thought could continue, someone spoke, "hey bae! I haven't seen you in a while, what's up?" oh, it's just Isabella. I didn't even see her at lunch, where the hell was she then? "Hey, where were you during lunch? I was planning to see you but now I barely noticed you didn't show up." I said as I turned around to hug her. She hugged back then said, "Oh sorry I was with Kim.." I pulled away from her, "Kim? Again? You both are spending so much time together..it's getting suspicious " I said as she started laughing. "Well she's...she's amazing I guess. I can talk to her about anything y'know? Just like how you can tell anything to..your friends." I scoffed, "yeah well the more you keep hanging out with her, the more you'll get tired of her quicker" I then looked at her and added, "plus, you can talk to me, you know that right? You can talk to me about anything. I'm your boyfriend, I'm here for you, alright babe?" she looked up at me and sighed. "...sure, yeah okay. Let's get to class before we're late" she said as she began walking away, not waiting for me to even say something else. This. Times like this feel like we're drifting apart. 

As we entered the class, I saw Jacob talking to Sam. What the hell does he want with Sam? Jacob kept laughing at things Sam was saying...it looked like he was flirting.. or trying to flirt. Even Sam himself looked slightly uncomfortable. Hmm maybe he's straight? Ha Jacob has no chance then..but something inside of me was also somewhat sad at the possibility of him being straight. Why the hell would I be sad? I'm straight too? I literally have Isabella. It doesn't feel as if I do though.

As class continued, Jacob and Sam kept having small talks. Sam looks like he's getting more and more comfortable with him. I frowned at that as I continued to stare at them. Isabella then nudged me, looking at me with concern. I turned to her, confused, "what?" she looked towards Sam and Jacob then back at me, "are- are you and Jacob on bad terms right now?" she asked, looking at me carefully. I furrowed my eyebrows "no? Why do you ask?" she hummed, narrowing her eyes, " then why are you looking at him like he just killed someone you dearly love?" I rolled my eyes, "I was not" she scoffed "yes you were" "no I wasn't" "yes you were" "whatever", I said as I went back to focusing on my work. But hearing the loud whispers coming from Jacobs' and Sams' desk did not make me concentrate.

As class came to an end, I looked towards Sam and Jacobs' desk only to see Jacob hand Sam a paper for Sam to give him his number. Already?! How the actual fuck do these people get to actually have a real conversation with Sam and I can't?! I looked away as Sam began to walk out of class then looked back at Jacob, who was already looking at me, with a smirk. Oh how I wanted to punch that smirk out of this face. But...why? Why was I feeling like this?

" You're staring at Jacob like that again", Isabella mumbled, gathering her stuff so she can leave the class. I turned to her, "no I'm not", I said. She sighed, "yes you are. Now I don't know what Jacob did to you but snap out of it before you actually hurt someone. I'm leaving now, Kim's waiting for me" She said as she started to walk away. Of course she's waiting for you. I rolled my eyes as I looked back at Jacob, who was now walking towards me. "You said I couldn't do it, but here - this has his number on it." Jacob said, smirking. "I never exactly said you couldn't do it" I grumbled. " Oh please. Either way I am able to pull him. I told him I was gay...guess what?? He's gay too!" Jacob said, all smiley. I was slightly happy at that fact but not happy that Jacob's the one who gets the number. " That's nice I guess - for you of course" I said as I began walking away. Oh I'm also going to get his number, Jacob, you'll see. Jacob shook his head as he began walking out of the class and away from the place I was going to.  

I saw Sam putting his stuff in this back-pack from his locker, getting ready to leave. I walked up to him - fast - and slowed down as he looked up. Damn. I probably should have planned this out. "Uh hi?" Sam said as he stared at me. "H- hey- hi. Um...I didn't really get to apologize that good back there because of what uh... because of what happened." I looked up to see Sam slightly smiling. "It's alright man. I'm glad you apologized...it makes me feel kind of special that you apologized to me when you rarely apologize to others" Sam joked. I smiled, "ha.. Yeah anyways... we didn't get to properly meet...I'm Bucky.. Real name is.. James but I prefer Bucky" I said suddenly nervous. Why am I nervous?? " How does James go to Bucky...but uh I'm...Sam...Samuel but I prefer Sam",Sam said looking at his locker. "Bucky is a nickname from my.. middle name" I said looking down. I looked up as Sam chuckled a little. "What's f-" "Natasha told me your middle name. I'm not making fun of it..I'm not! It's unique I guess" he said, smiling at me. That bitch. She told him my middle name? How did he react? "Oh yeah? What's yours" I said, smiling slightly. " Thomas," he said with confidence. "Cute" I said before my eyes widened and I covered my mouth. "Thanks?" Sam said as a small smirk crawled up his face.

"Anyways, I gotta go get my sister so we can leave...nice meeting you Bucky" Sam said as he closed his locker. "Wait! I mean.. you know... let me get your number so we can...hang out or..chat more?" I said playing with the bracelet on my wrist. "Uh.. sure...can I see your phone?" Sam asked. I handed him my phone and watched him type in his number. "Here" Sam said as he handed me my phone back. "Thanks! I'll- I'll text you later.." Sam turned around and chuckled, "I'll be counting on it"

A/N

Chapter 6 done <3

What do you think about Isabella and Kim?

What do you think about Jacob and Sam?

Also thank you to those who actually reads and votes on this book, it means a lot <33

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3