Chapter 20

Third pov- (o)

It was a Friday night when Bucky and Sam had been drinking to distract themselves from all the stress they had because of school.

Bucky was also drinking because Sam might leave New York, and he didn't say anything about him staying while Sam was also drinking to get his mind off of his decision.

They were at Sam's place.

They took some of his mother's port wine and went up to his room.

They drank a little too much and ended up being drunk.

No one was home, so they pretty much had the apartment all to themselves. 

Meanwhile, in Sam's room, Sam turned to look at the wall before slurring, " everything is a mess, Buc-key. First thing first, the situation with my father, then my mother, and now, I have to leave New York, but I want to stay for this oblivious son of a bitch."

Bucky nodded, not looking up from his empty glass, "yes, I agree. My dad had died, I lost one of my arms, and now the boy I love most wants to leave me."

Sam nodded, turning his attention to the empty bottles, "that sucks, Buc-key."

They were silent for a few minutes before Bucky put music on his phone and got up, dancing. 

Sam watched him and started giggling at Bucky's poor dancing skills.

Bucky then walked towards Sam, almost tripping, before telling Sam to dance with him.

"Come on, Sammy! Dance with me! Let's have fun!" Bucky said, pulling Sam up, almost dropping the both of them.

~

Sam and Bucky had been dancing or at least trying to dance with the flow of music. 

Bucky looked at Sam with a big smile on his face. He then glanced down at Sam's lips before pecking it.

Sam gasped then giggled before pecking Bucky's lips in return.

Bucky smiled widely, smashing his lips onto Sam's.

~

They had been drunkenly kissing - more like making out - in a french kiss manner.      (Does this even make sense-😭)

Finally, Sam pulled away as Bucky tried to bring their lips together again.

Sam giggled, "you're a great kisser."

Bucky looked at him, then glanced back down at his lips, "then kiss me again."

Sam shook his head, "I wanna-" he started, almost falling backward, "dance! To dance the pain away!"     (I'm sorry I had to😭😭)